Its done!

brumchick

Well xmas is over and I was able to stay 100% abstinant. I wasn,t sure that I would but now I feel so proud. Mind you big thank you to OH who bought me knickers in size 14 which I did get into:D:D and size 12 which I will get in to!!
Nothing like a bit of knicker motivation lol.
So well done to those who got thru ok, hugs and positive vibes to those who struggled - it's over now .
New Year? Bring it on !!!

What a huge achievement, you deserve to feel as proud as punch!

Well done xxx

Well done on getting over Christmas and staying abstinent!

It's a great feeling!

Well done:0clapper:

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations Brum !!

Superb achievement and nice to know you have the support of your OH who is obviously looking forward to the new you.
It'll be thongs next !!!:8855:

awh well done hunni u should be really proud of ur self!! and ull be in them knickers in no time!!
my oh picked me up 8-10's and i was like no way....when i tried them on the were the most comfy ones i have!! and not only that i had to finally chuck out the 16-18's i had in the drawer from before ll....its amazing what 16 weeks can do.

xxxx

Well done Catz

So much space on the drawer for the little drawers !!:8855:

That's great
Im really looking forward to treating myself to some new undies.
my knicker drawer is in desperate need of 'updating'
have told my hubbyto get saving so in 3 months time he can treat me to some new undies!
daisy x

Well done brumchick, i love the positive attitude. Just you wait it will be another few weeks and those 14's will be falling at your ankles :giggle:.

Well done brumchick, i love the positive attitude. Just you wait it will be another few weeks and those 14's will be falling at your ankles :giggle:.

oo er:8855:
Thanks everyone for all your comments, many of you have been great inspiration for me to stick with this. well done to you and thanks.

Well done Brum Chick, I too was abstinent all Xmas and feel so much better for it. :D
I know friends on the plan who ate over Xmas and now really regret it.
We have proved to ourselves that if we can get through Xmas then we can get through the rest of this diet, no problems. ;)

Well done to us and big hugs for the people who are jumping back on the wagon after Xmas. :grouphugg:
I cant wait to strut my stuff in 2009!

Good Luck

Back