its finally here ..

denie123

well my hamper finally turned up this morning so im officially starting today ...just had the pecan granola which is very yummy ..although i did laugh at the amount ..lol ..my other half came home when i was unpacking it and he said "looks like your going to the moon for a month "..lol... now all ive got to do is decide on what to have for lunch hmmm decisions decisions ...good luck everyone wish me luck x

well my hamper finally turned up this morning so im officially starting today ...just had the pecan granola which is very yummy ..although i did laugh at the amount ..lol ..my other half came home when i was unpacking it and he said "looks like your going to the moon for a month "..lol... now all ive got to do is decide on what to have for lunch hmmm decisions decisions ...good luck everyone wish me luck x

Let me be the first to wish you good luck and pleasant taste journey.... you will love the food.

I was going to start today, but I have put it off till monday the 7th (schools back) I am going to cut down on my carbs this week, change that white loaf and spaghetti to wholemeal and brown. :D:D

thanx shep ..im still trying to think of what soup to have for lunch..lol from what i can see from the packet they look quite nice so heres hoping ..

Yay, glad it's arrived! I remember when I first saw the amount of granola, I thought it was tiny too lol. I also thought it looked like bird food but was surprised by how nice it was.
I really hope you like the rest of the food and you'll have to keep us posted as you try all the different things. I wish you the very best of luck! :D x

Woohoo :D

So glad it finally arrived.

It's amazing how satisfying that granola is, especially when mixed in with Greek yogurt - yum lol

Hope you enjoyed your soup :D

hi caroline the soup was lovely and the sausage casserole is scrummy ,i bought the little frozen veg sachets and had it with that ..im just about to have my fruit and thats me done for the day ..i feel like ive cheated as i dont feel deprived at all of anything nice x

I love stream frozen veg - how did we live without it lol

My routine tends to be:

Breakfast: coffee
Bit later: Nakd bar (I don't order the oat things as they are too nice!)
Mid-morning: another coffee
Lunch: soup
Mid-afternoon: Muller yogurt
Dinner: meal with veg
Supper: granola

I can't seem to get into the fruit thing at the moment, but maybe that will come. I used to force myself to have breakfast but to be honest, I'm happy with a coffee and now think that eating whilst hungry is the important thing, breakfast or no breakfast :)

hi caroline i really like your routine as i never used to have breakfast (i know your not supposed to miss breakfast)and could quite easily wait til lunch to have anything to eat ..and looking at your routine you have the granola in the evening which would suit me better as i tend to pick more in the evenings watching tv etc ..i might try that x

See if it works for you :) I have the Nakd bar around 8.30/9.00ish so that's kind of breakfast - just figure that when it really come down to it doing what is right for you is the best way to go and us evening nibblers need something crunchy and sweet in the evening.

Go Paul McKenna - eat when hungry hehe! He's skinny right lol :p

Back