It's finally time to do this

lighterby3stone

I started on SS back on 6th Jan, I lost 1 & 1/2 stone before having to go off the diet for lack of funds. Luckily, in the 2 weeks I was off it I lost 1lb.

Back on SS as of Monday, am doing well physically - not hungry, dizzy or suffering. However, I'm so moody! Yelled at OH for having choc biscuits out & making himself a fried egg sandwich (my comfort food) when I got home from work on Tuesday. Was moody again after work yesterday. But, the trousers that fit me on Monday are now too big so that's keeping me on track.

I've started this thread so I can recieve & hopefully give some support to others. And so I can look back at my achievements in a few months when I am skinny - for the first time in my life.

I know what you mean by moody,i`m the same and i have to try and control it!Its mainly in the evenings when i`m craving chocolate.It is hard when people eat around you,but as my OH pointed out,they still have to eat!Just wish i did`nt have to smell the bacon that he cooks.Just wait till summer,when you feel comfortable and are not afraid to wear shorts.It will all be sooooo worth it!!!

Ooh Fried egg sarnies were my favourite too! And never fear, you are definitely not alone with the moodiness, I'm a right crab apple sometimes! Keep motivated and it should be fine - 3 stone should fall off easily! xx

Thanks guys, it helps to know I'm not alone. I'm not craving sweet foods oddly enough - I want jacket potato, burgers, even a banana will do!!

Ah im a miserable cow come the evenings, im tired from work and just want to relax - and house always stinks of food and I just want chocolate!

I dream about food too, always chips. I even ate them off the floor in one dream! My conscious is always there too make me feel guilty, I can't even be bad in my dreams.

Just ready the word fried egg sarnie, oh the joy of eating that right now, but its not going to happen, oh well have to wait till lunch time for my strawberry shake instead, i think that most of us are moody at the start its hard to control urges to eat, food is everywhere and we cant expect no one to eat near us, although that would be nice, i enjoy the smells and the look of food more than normal but i will enjoy being slimmer and more healthy much more x

Good luck

Lin

I have been doing ss for 7 weeks now ( and been 100%). My husband is very supportive in many ways but not food. I still have to prepare, breakfast, lunch and dinner for the whole family, even though I don't eat. This is nothing new my husband has never cooked a meal in the 7 years we have been together, but sometimes it is so hard to actually prepare food and not eat even the tiniest bit.

I know what you mean, I work with food and it's so hard not to pick up the left over crips or chocolates. The OH is very supportive and is loving my new body, even tho he never had an issue with the way I used to look

I don't know what happened to me at the weekend but I went mad! Ate pizza, chips, quorn burger and chocolate. This was all Friday night/Saturday. As of yesterday I'm back on SS but really disappointed in myself, I can't believe I got that out of control. I think it was just boredom.

I was really looking forward to my weigh-in & measurement tomorrow night as I was doing really well, my trousers were really loose and my jeans were too big so I had delve into my 'skinny' jeans pile. Am determined now to do this properly, will set some realistic goals with my CDC tomorrow and get back on the wagon.

((hugs)) well done for returning and for losing 1lb in your time off!! :)

Also on not eating hubbies sandwich!! :)

I love fried egg sandwiches.. they're actually not horrendous if you have wholewheat bread..occasionally of course! ;)

i love fried egg sandwiches too, even though they smell like fart! you can get away with that if you put bacon, sausage and brown sauce on them too! hmmm, maybe THAT'S how i got to 20 stone....

Oh dear, have been up and down the last couple of weeks. Did SS for a week but then had to cancel my meeting with Counsellor, then she cancelled... so I went a week without my CD meals and went off the rails, somehow I still managed to lose 3.5lbs tho. Miracle of miracles!

Finally saw my CDC on Tuesday and planned to go back on SS Wednesday, but woke up with terrible stomach cramps & could not eat properly. Had my bar around 2pm which made things worse and finally had some toast around 9pm which settled my stomach. Have been eating nothing but toast since then as it's the only thing I can face and that doesn't make me nauseous.

I am so disappointed that I have not been able to do the diet, but I really couldn't have handled CD in the state I was in. However, think my loss might be ok as I've only been eating 4 slices of toast a day.

Forgot to add that my 3.5lb loss takes me to my halfway point!

Technical question, why can't I update my signature? It says I have too many characters.

Am so pleased, lost 6lbs last week, my biggest loss yet! I've now lost 2st & 1/2lb! Just over 1 stone to go.

Back