Its FRYDAY ** Lets do it hour by hour **

Well done Maz!
Heres to another great week

ooo must just share went shopping yesterday as i needed to get an outfit to wear tomorrow night to a wedding reception, and woohooooo i got myself into a size 8 top dress & size 8 trousers hehe came home one happy bunnie, in all i got 3 top dresses 1 pair trouser & 1 pair of boots all for 48 quid in the sale stuff in debenhams so its all designer stuff except the boots

Ooohhh shopping!! I miss it sooo much :( but no point spunking any more money on clothes that won't fit me in a couple of weeks. Saving all my energy for a big pre-holiday blast (going mid-April) :D

Tara your purchases sound lovely hunni. And check you out in the 8's!! :eek: I have my very small size 10 miss sixty jeans and my size 8 skinny jeans hanging in the bedroom. Every day I say to them 'soon my pretties!!' BF thinks I'm crazy, but it's my little motivation for the day :D:D

Now Becky - why did you have to go and mention doughnuts :mad::whoopass:. I would never normally be fussed about them, but today a doughnut would just tickle my fancy :rotflmao:. Of course, I will be sticking to my mint hot choc shakes, but ooohhhh ..... doughnuts .... yuummm!! :drool:

LOL!! Exactly half way through my day at work :D - all is good here ;) but very quiet ... not that I'm complaining.

Any hoooo ..... mad ramblings over. Off for a conference call!! Could I be anymore excited :rolleyes:

Be good, keep drinking water ;)

ooo must just share went shopping yesterday as i needed to get an outfit to wear tomorrow night to a wedding reception, and woohooooo i got myself into a size 8 top dress & size 8 trousers hehe came home one happy bunnie, in all i got 3 top dresses 1 pair trouser & 1 pair of boots all for 48 quid in the sale stuff in debenhams so its all designer stuff except the boots

Green monster lurking!!

lol girls no need for the green eyed monster, cos the way i am going you will be having them off me,as they wont be fitting me if i carry on gaining weight!!,

yes girls have came home from weight-in NOT a happy bunnie as the scales have said a 3lb GAIN gggggrrrrrrr so now have got the hump, But have gone into a bit more detail in mine & Jo's thread

WTF .... Tara :eek:. I'm off to read your thread now hun. That can't be right as you've been really good :hug99:

BRB ...

well folks its the weekend!! got training tonite, then takin it easy rest of weekend apart from playin a match on sunday afternoon. some of my team mates have planned a bus to do a 'tour of the glens' which is the glens of antrim (google it if u dont know it, theyre the fourth most beautiful sight in the world). basically the glens are full of tiny villages and each of them has at least 2 pubs and the aim of the tour is to have a drink in all of them! theyre askin me to go with them and im considering it at the min. this is to celebrate st paddys day by the way!
other than that a quiet weekend, sorry if im kinda rambling but im watchin telly at same time.

Evening all
I'm still at work - dont suppose I'll be home for at least an hour and when I do I'm getting straight in the bath - I'm FREEZING :mad::mad::mad:.... AGAIN!

Its always at this time of the day as well!

I think its where I am sat on me ar$e at work.... Hey ho - other than that TFI's the weekend - I've got sod all planned except I've got pop into Uxbridge and change a bracelet for my daughter, I cant buy anything though - not that I actually even need anything but New Look is on the way and it would be rude not to peek wouldnt it:p:p:p...

I've been lent the Stardust DVD so I'm gonna watch that with the kids 2morr evening - while the rest of the worlds having a ball out on the whatsit!

Hope you have all had a gr8 CD Day xxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW Tara - luv you for FRYDAY xxx

Go girlfriend!!!!! In the 'killer boots'..... I've told you wat to do about 'she who should not be named?????' jam her in the boot and tell everyone how rude she is for not attending ;);););););).... Ahh only kidding Georgie, you'll both look fab!

Limo all booked - lets get on it this evening......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hide:

Can't wait to see them! What time are you getting there for?

Back