It's going to be a long day

Abbysmum

Oh dear it's going to be a long day today, my puppy has decided to get me up at 5am so here I am grumpy and tired and all I can think about is eating one of those lovely bagels I have in the kitchen or two slices of toast. I don't want to start the day off by breaking the plan but the bad food is calling my name.

and it's still dark outside...whats that all about? Anyone want a puppy?

Sometimes only toast will do - like Julianne says have it as your HEXB1. I know what you mean, It feels like late autumn just lately.

Defo go for some toast always fills the gap! Or when I have the time My fave breakfast is toast, quorn sausages (or morissons free sausages on a red day) with beans (free on green or EE) and scrambled egg! yum! what a great diet lol!

X

I also have a toddler who thinks 5 AM is a fabulous time to drag mummy out of bed. Mummy on the other hand remains a grumpy ogre til 9AM:sigh:.
Go for the toast hun or it may turn in to something worse, willpower at this time of the morning in my experience does not function:rolleyes:

Feeling less grumpy now, avoided any bread (only white bread in the house today!). Took the pooch out for a walk and now rushing round like a crazy woman to get my daughter off to school on time.My bag is loaded with fruit & yogurt....I love it when a plan comes together!

Well done Hun!!!
My daughter (3.5) goes to a private nursery, so she only had 1 week off through the summer. I cant imagine how much my life is going to change when she goes to main stream school next year!

Back