Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

It's going to be a long day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Abbysmum, 7 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Abbysmum

Abbysmum Full Member

Oh dear it's going to be a long day today, my puppy has decided to get me up at 5am so here I am grumpy and tired and all I can think about is eating one of those lovely bagels I have in the kitchen or two slices of toast. I don't want to start the day off by breaking the plan but the bad food is calling my name.

and it's still dark outside...whats that all about? Anyone want a puppy?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

No thankyou I have a toddler to wake me up at 5:5:30am every day!!! Can't you have some toast as a HEXB?? X

4. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Sometimes only toast will do - like Julianne says have it as your HEXB1. I know what you mean, It feels like late autumn just lately.

5. icklerockchick

icklerockchick slow but steady!

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(20.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Defo go for some toast always fills the gap! Or when I have the time My fave breakfast is toast, quorn sausages (or morissons free sausages on a red day) with beans (free on green or EE) and scrambled egg! yum! what a great diet lol!

X

6. Claireloulou

Claireloulou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(15.5%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I also have a toddler who thinks 5 AM is a fabulous time to drag mummy out of bed. Mummy on the other hand remains a grumpy ogre til 9AM:sigh:.
    Go for the toast hun or it may turn in to something worse, willpower at this time of the morning in my experience does not function:rolleyes:

7. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Puppies, toddlers, only thing that wakes me up at 5am is... well the fact I'm not in bed usually!

I just had some cheese on toast, something about toast says morning to me!

8. Abbysmum

Abbysmum Full Member

Feeling less grumpy now, avoided any bread (only white bread in the house today!). Took the pooch out for a walk and now rushing round like a crazy woman to get my daughter off to school on time.My bag is loaded with fruit & yogurt....I love it when a plan comes together!

9. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Hun!!!
    My daughter (3.5) goes to a private nursery, so she only had 1 week off through the summer. I cant imagine how much my life is going to change when she goes to main stream school next year!

10. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

breakfast meal of the day :)

11. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My chihuahua has had 5 little puppies so I think I will be in the same boat getting woken up early soon :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.