Its gotta be TS now!

Pingu6

Gold Member
Eeeeee first time I'm posting in this section cos I gotta be TS 100%, the other self invented ways are not working lol.
So please wish me luck and feel free to give me a slap if I contemplate deviating from glorious TS! ;)

Water, shakes, bars, diet coke!

Lots of luck crystal I'll be standing by to give any kicks up the butt that may be needed lol

unsure about diet coke ?

U can have asda diet coke and any brands that have malicious acid not citric acid. There is a sticky that names a few drinks that you are allowed

pmsl @ 'malicious' acid!!!lol.

Good luck crystal...I'm lining up to be one of your butt kickers...but im sure you wont need it. Im glad you have decided to stick with ts. Keep busy and drink lots of water!!!:D . Im right with you sending you positive vibes!

Lmao too at malicious acid! Might be malicious if it stops me losing tho lol.
Thanks girlies, love this forum cos of support like that :)
I really need to do this! Like all of us. Water! Ew but have to drink loads today, thanks for reminding me Sorcha!

Good luck crystal :) get drinking ;)

:)) :)) :)) I love the malicious acid, this name will stick as far as I am concerned.. :))

Morning crystal:D

Hope everything is going ok for you? Have a good day and remember...water/busy/tea/coffee/water/busy/water/water!!:)
You CAN do this!!

Ok I'm going to post on here too if you don't mind? cos I'm rubbish at staying 100% TS especially on the weekends. so as of now I'm not going to let anything past my lips but shakes bars and soups -peppermint or raspberry leaf tea and water or zero cola. It's got to be 100% now, seriously! ;) xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Ok I'm going to post on here too if you don't mind? cos I'm rubbish at staying 100% TS especially on the weekends. so as of now I'm not going to let anything past my lips but shakes bars and soups -peppermint or raspberry leaf tea and water or zero cola. It's got to be 100% now, seriously! ;) xx

No course I don't mind! I'm pretty bad at it too lol, decided to restart on Monday cos so much on this weekend (on my diary). But good luck hun and keep posting and stay on track!

nomoremuffintop said:

Hey. You are not rubbish! You are human doing the best you can. VLCD are very successful but very hard. Do your very best, celebrate your achievements, and don't beat yourself up for being human. If this is what you want great. Ps. Green tea is lovely too.
I hope it works for you, good luck
GSQ

Hey. You are not rubbish! You are human doing the best you can. VLCD are very successful but very hard. Do your very best, celebrate your achievements, and don't beat yourself up for being human. If this is what you want great. Ps. Green tea is lovely too.
I hope it works for you, good luck
GSQ

iv not tried green tea yet, iv heard alot of people drink it on this diet. think ill grab some as im running out of peppermint and could do with a change xx

thanks for the lovely comment :)

Yeah guys, it's a work in progress as with anything. You only fail at something when you stop trying, innit?
I'm starting tomorrow but I'm doing pure shakes, as I know that I probably won't like the soups, AND I know that having that meal bar will tempt me too much to eat other things, so I'd rather abstain completely from anything chewable!

Back