It's happened!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lucylastic, 17 March 2009 Social URL.

1. lucylastic

lucylastic Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st12lb(33.61%)
    Diet:
    LL
    I'd read so much about it, and I knew it was going to happen, but when my OH told me last night my breath smelt (in a very kind way, I hasten to add) I was still absolutely mortified!!!

However, it's got to be good news, as it means I'm in ketosis, right? And I have already gone down a dress size in 2 weeks, so I'm definitely not stopping - but my god has it made me paranoid! :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    If your breath is really, REALLY bad it means you are not having enough water, up your intake by a litre and you should see (smell? :p ) a difference.

Listerine Strips are a godsend too, I use them all the time to keep my breath fresh :)

4. lucylastic

lucylastic Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st12lb(33.61%)
    Diet:
    LL
    Thaks Pete :) I don't think it's really REALLY bad (or perhap he was being kind?!) but I will sling some more water down and have another squirt of breath freshener before talking to anyone too close!

5. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Look at those muscles

Wow Pete - I feel another topless pic looming...............?
    ;)

6. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Whoa Pete!! Where are you disappearing to??!

Lucylastic - yep, I agree, drink loads of water and it should definitely improve. I'm sure my breath is fine (well, all those people lying on the floor unconscious didn't actually say I smelt.....)

Seriously, I'm sure my breath is fine, but if I'm thirsty I get a bit self-conscious, but more that I have a funny taste in my mouth so worry that I might be stinky, and go drink loads more water!

7. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    LOL hmmm dunno about that one, the rest of me is a bit squidgier than my arms :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.