Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

It's happened!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lucylastic, 17 March 2009 Social URL.

1. lucylastic

lucylastic Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st12lb(33.61%)
    Diet:
    LL
    I'd read so much about it, and I knew it was going to happen, but when my OH told me last night my breath smelt (in a very kind way, I hasten to add) I was still absolutely mortified!!!

However, it's got to be good news, as it means I'm in ketosis, right? And I have already gone down a dress size in 2 weeks, so I'm definitely not stopping - but my god has it made me paranoid! :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    If your breath is really, REALLY bad it means you are not having enough water, up your intake by a litre and you should see (smell? :p ) a difference.

Listerine Strips are a godsend too, I use them all the time to keep my breath fresh :)

4. lucylastic

lucylastic Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st12lb(33.61%)
    Diet:
    LL
    Thaks Pete :) I don't think it's really REALLY bad (or perhap he was being kind?!) but I will sling some more water down and have another squirt of breath freshener before talking to anyone too close!

5. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Look at those muscles

Wow Pete - I feel another topless pic looming...............?
    ;)

6. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Whoa Pete!! Where are you disappearing to??!

Lucylastic - yep, I agree, drink loads of water and it should definitely improve. I'm sure my breath is fine (well, all those people lying on the floor unconscious didn't actually say I smelt.....)

Seriously, I'm sure my breath is fine, but if I'm thirsty I get a bit self-conscious, but more that I have a funny taste in my mouth so worry that I might be stinky, and go drink loads more water!

7. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    LOL hmmm dunno about that one, the rest of me is a bit squidgier than my arms :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.