It's like it never even happened...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by annaphylactic, 21 August 2008 Social URL.

1. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just a quick thought I've had...

If you are obese you can expect your life to be cut short by between 5-10 years... and to do Lighter Life you'll be abstaining for somewhere between 3-6 months (on average, I think)... so if you cancel out the time you're on a VLCD against the extra years of life you get, it is perfectly plausible that the time on LL never existed because you get the time back....

Hmmm... harder to put into words than I thought... just a nice bit of motivation! :D Ha ha ha... next time I will just google a quote and paste it up!!

Annaphylactic xxx

(PS. Just done that Weight Loss Simulator thingee on prevention.com... for those that haven't and want to see a -rough- idea of how they will look at their goal weight, check it out! I hope I look half as good as it said I will!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ferocious Ketosis

Ferocious Ketosis Full Member

Thanks for that, I've never thought about it that way.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.