It's me, Smithy... I am back...

Put lots of weight back on and have got to day 3 of 100 on SS.
I hope that I can rely on my friends that I met before on DHH.
Good luck to you all.
Smithy :sigh:

:welcome: Smithy!

hugs.gif

Welcome and I hope you will make yourself at home.

Well done for getting almost 3 days done!

Put most of my weight back on myself :eek: Took me ages to get back in the zone!

If I can do it, so you can you:)

Love Mini xxx

I hope that nobody minds too much but I thought that it might be a good idea for me to put the link to my photo blog.
It shows my weight loss last time around and it has been the motivation that I needed and will continue to need over coming weeks and months.
I went from 26 stone down to just over 16 stone... it was really hard and whilst I know that this will be really hard to get lots of weight back off, I know that this crazy diet works. I just need to stay strong again and I will be able to give myself another chance to start living in a healthy way. I hope that the progress it depicts might help others too.

Hi Smithy, I'm on Day 9 100% SS. Have'nt done CD for 17 years so guess I've forgotten what it was like. Where is the link to your photos please?

Hi Smithy,

I just dug out your link to your old blog:)

Have to say it is inspirational.

Here it is...
My LL Blog

You won't be able to put it into your own posts until you have 50 posts done as our software will automatically delete it. 20 posts to put up an avatar.

You can read more about it on this link:

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

I found it helped me to take some new photos and body measurements and make a fresh start, taking it one day at a time.

You did so wonderful before and I know you can do it again, it is all a learning process. You just need to believe in yourself.

Love Mini xxx

OMG your pics are amazing! Wow such a transformation!!! xxxxx

Put lots of weight back on and have got to day 3 of 100 on SS.
I hope that I can rely on my friends that I met before on DHH.
Good luck to you all.
Smithy :sigh:

Hiya Smithy!!!! :D:D:D

I was Isis on DH as well, along with Mini, Chutney, Summerskye and Isobel :D:D:D

Great to see you m8

Lacey ..xxx :)

Last edited:
Hope springs... My photoblog has been posted by Mini... look for My LL Blog on her entry - thanks for your support and good luck

Well done Smithy for getting day four done and dusted.

You should be in ketosis?

Have you take your new before photos and body measurements?

Love Mini xxx

Welcome and good luck xx

Back