It's Monday **Lets do it hour by hour** THE DAY BEFORE THE BIG RESTART

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Well thought I would bring back the daily as it has been missing for a while :eek:

Tomorrow is the 1st Jan and manyof us will be restarting for the umpteenth time:eek:. So this is our prep day, so far I have had 1 GT and 1/2litre water.

Hope anyone that is wanting to get going again will come and join us on the daily. All the support will be here and hopefully will keep us all going and the weight coming off.

Wish us luck and onwards and downwards with the lbs! :eek:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.....AND A SLIM ONE TOO!:D

Looking forward to the Daily.

Ive started today, i thought why wait the extra day, as Im not going out tonight.

Wish me luck.x:)

Hello all, i have been looking at this daily thread for months now, and am finally ready for my cd restart. I am not getting back on the wagon until the third Jan though as i have a meal out on Wednesday for a friends birthday.

I will report in daily on this thread, good and bad, so get used to me hanging around on here! I will need all the support i can get!!

Good morning all. Im starting again on the 2nd so will also be popping in on the dailys too. Have a good day everyone!

Hello all. I'd love to join this thread. I restarted last week and at weigh in today i've lost 11 lbs. Hope I can stick it out and do maintenance properly this time as I lost and quickly regained 3 stone earlier this year on cambridge.

Good luck to all restarting. We can do it!!!!

This thread is a great idea! I'll be joining you guys tomorrow (no hangover permitting)!

I do have a horrid cold and am taking Lemsip capsules but if it keeps me out of Ketosis then so be it as it's horrid and needs to be gone fast!

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening tonight - Joe

Yep, i'll be starting again tomorrow ... yippee

good luck everyone for your restarts

im not a restarter, been SSING for lil over 7 weeks now but i love hanging round the daily to catch up on how everyones doing

It's so good to see you all joining this daily....we can do it and will with all the support of out friends on here. Good luck everyone for tomorrow.

Hi all - I'm soo excited about restarting tomorrow! I love the daily thread - Thanks for restarting Maggie! Happy new year everyone! Vxx

Evening all and good luck on the restart...mines been forced upon me a day early due to being poorly with my tummy however it's not such a bad thing if it keeps me from gorging on the remaining choccies in the house.....roll on midnight when my chocolate and crisp ban for 26weeks comes into play
:-D We can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back