It's Monday*******lets Do It Hour By Hour****

afternoon girls. I've just got back from work so am late today. Looks like I've arrived just in time for Hedgemag to spill the beans about something exciting :D

Good luck to everyone with your weigh in tonight. Mine is always Wednesday am and I've been good so should have a nice loss this week.

Have a wonderful holiday Georgie. I bet you can't wait to jet off tomorrow morning, you lucky girl.

Well I'm going to lurk and catch up with the threads a bit, then I have to go up the school to see my daughters teacher (nothing naughty), so a quick bit of tidying up and washing up is in order.

Hope everyone is having a cheat-free day :)

Just checking in.....

Sleeping rubbish at the moment, feels like im going thru the menopause as i'm freezing one minute and almost dying from a hot sweat 2 seconds later.

I'm also feeling particularly bored with my life at the moment...I have the best OH ever, he is hugely supportive of me and we're disgustingly in love (ewwww) but other than him i'm bored of my course, just found out i cant get a PhD (F**K F**K F**K) and now need to go get some careers advice.
I have to uit my job cos i hate it so much, so need to find part time work too....BUT I CANT BE BOTHERED!
Anyone fancy a hug?

a very "blue" Leah xxx

(good luck on WI's people, dont forget to wee first ;))

Have just realised how many posts I have done :eek:
I spend too much time on here lol:D

Aww Leah .... hunni!!! It's not all bad .... you're 10lbs down!!! Pmsl!!
:hug99:

weight loss Schmeight loss.....

hehehe, i'll get over it i always do. Things looking up, careers woman reckons i can get a post-graduate medicine scholarship and save £20k

Shame i dont want to be a doctor...

Back