It's Monday*******lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Monday again, these weeks are just flying past...

Need to get back into it 100% today after Sat...

Have started a thread for me and Spooky too as she is restarting today. So come and say hi...we need your support to shift the last bit...

Have a good day everyone..

HM

oooo eeerrrrr
not a good start to the day!!! @ 8.50 i got a phone call from youngest DD school asking me to go collect her as she had got a bang to the head from a locker door,got told ther was a cut on the eyebrow so i got there expecting lots of blood pumping but no a small cut and one swollen eyebrow and a headache!!!! she hadnt even made it to registration n had the class teacher sending the assitant looking for her!!

oh by the way i have put a link in my sig at long last of the wedding photo's

xxx

The sun is out here but still cold :gen125:
Great pics you looked stunning in your dress :love047:
You best get on with the dusting hun help you lose a lb or 2 :)smoke: me doing housework lol)good luck with diet till xmas xx
Ive had a great week on the diet :innocent0002:polishing my halo as i type got WI today and hope to have lost 1stone .Had a few wobbles this week could of eaten a scabby horse on thurs but had a aam day and 2 zero cokes made it through and i read that most peeps lose a dress size per stone and i have gone down 1size and lost 3.5 stone:brainfart:but worked out when i lost all my weight i would be at something like -zero so wobble over lol have a great day get glugging (must get glugging myself )Pop in later got to go feed the starving peeps of ripon xxx

Morning all!

Here I am determined to do it! :D Today is day one of my restart, I am healthier now;) so what better time to shift a few pounds? I am doing 790 for a couple of days then down to SS hopefully by thursday.

Will have to look at getting a new tracker now.....

gosh very quiet on the thread today. i havent been on in a week!! not my fault, been very busy and nowhere near the tinternet. (since i quit my job i dont get 18hrs every weekend on minis any more, thats the one disadvantage of leavin that place!) SOOO busy with uni work these days, and will be for the next few weeks, have 4 assignments to do.
big hugs and kisses to everyone, hope ur doing well!!
xox

afternoon all, just back from a party ( if you can call it that ) 4 little ones and their parents. well looks like they bought out icelands party food range, huge table of it with mulled wine. well my wee girl ate like a trooper and i had nada, not a thing.
they had acctually bought some bottled water for me, bless but they still kept asking " so you cant eat any of this?"

hope everyones having a great day, good luck those of you having weigh ins

hi all just finished work but nipped in to say lost 1 stone 6 lb at weigh in today ( 4 weeks)so very happy hope you all been good today xxx

Back