It's Monday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Morning everyone

Sharon don't worry about your blip, put it behind you and start afresh today.

Mandy hope you get on ok at the hospital.

Tansy hope ypu're feeling better soon hun.

Good luck with your WI missy moo got mine tonight too.

Well I've done it got over the first week and stuck to ss 100% quite proud of myself, especially after cooking a roast dinner yesterday it looked lush. I had a chick n mush soup instead.

Have a fab day everyone, catch ya later. xxx

OMG, JJJ you look fab dahlin! xxx

Can I ask what a GT is?:confused:

I've had one shake so far with coffee (Strawberry latte...mmmmm)

I also had a windy peppermint tea and about to dive into my first 1/2L of water....trying to do 1 x 1/2L per hour!!

I've started to do the ironing too...unheard of for me as I normally have someone come once a week to do it and the general cleaning!! Must be a ketosis high too!!!:D

Green Tea xx

wow look at JJJ!! she looks amazing!

am knackered today, another bad nights sleep last nite. cant seem to sleep right through at all anymore! considering going for a swim or something tonite to get me well and truly exhausted, hopefully will sleep better then. to be fair, i did lie on my ass all weekend, which doesnt really tire you out!
am meant to be starting back on CD today, but to be honest my head really isnt in it today. its not that i want to eat, im just not interested in anythin at the mo. think TOTM is approaching, definetly feeling irrational and irritable.
got so much work to do as well as academic work and everytime i get one piece finished, im handed two more. is this the joy of the working world? can i be a student forever?

Morning everyone. Cloudy day here but sunny which is strage because its usually piss*** rain! Just started to drink my water. Will have 1st shake at lunch time. Im still on a high from losing 9lbs yesterday (i know sad!!) Will prob just try and tidy this mad house again, i dont know where the dirt comes from and how a child can play with so many toys all at once. Going for a walk in the afternoon and cleaning my fish tank out poor mites!! Hope everyone else is having a good day and best of luck to anyone with weigh in's.

becky x :)

Wow JJJ you look amazing, so glad you enjoyed your day with the 'fit squad'.

Morning Sam and Becky and Delli and Natalie (hope I havent missed anyone)

Morning All :)

It's actually nice and sunny here in London and I am quite shocked at that :D LOL!!!

The plan was to stick to SS but I kind of *cheated* over the weekend..hahahaha..but yes in great spirits and hopefully this time around I will manage to keep the food away from my mouth *grin*

Hope everyone is having a great day..catch up sooon...should go and play domestic goddess now :cry:

xxx
kiran
:bliss:

Morning all :)

Aww people missed me THANKYOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not read them all as i got excited when i saw people had missed me lol well i lost 4lbs at WI on friday YAY!!!!! Had a bit of a blippy week but it was intentional and spent the whole weeked nursing my bunny, she's poorly again and needed hourly syringe feeding and sub cutaneous pain killiers every 6hours so it's been a LONG weekend!!!! She's gone to the vets this morning to be anaesthetised to look in her mouth again as she's struggling to eat and only had her teeth done 3 weeks ago!!!! So far she's cost us £1100!!!!!!! So we're having to rethink our wedding budget and first thing to change is honeymoon so waiting for my travel agent to ring me back with a price we were going to the maldives for 2 weeks but it was almost £4000 so we're now looking at Sri Lanka with a 6 day safari tour included should be £1000 cheaper hopefully!!!!

OH and went to physio this morning and been told i'm not allowed to return to work so you're all stuck with me all week lol

OMG Jo you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya HM oooo sounds like her majesty lol

Hope you're having a wonderful day, ive just told my boss the wonderful news that i wont be back this week....i do feel awful ringing in sick grr

I'm back -JO you look fab

Nina-hope your bunny gets better soon and leaves you some funds for a honeymoon.
Missy-good luck with weigh in.
Mandy-hope arms doing ok-How did you do it?

Hope everyone has a good day.Mine's not started well,one arguement with teenager,one phoned from school to say pick me up I feel sick.Boss irated me and Feel stressed.Peaked at remains of Christmas cake,but managed to walk away(Head won battle!Body feels defeated!!)Wish I could feel as Sunny as the weather

Susanx

I'm currently doing w8matters but I have my first appt with my CDC on Thursday. Problem is I can't stop adding greeen veg to my soups so I have decided ( I am on week 3) to have my AAM week this week and when I get my goddies from my CDC I shall only get the sweet ones so that I a no longer tempted to add to the soups!!!

Bloody willpower!!!:mad:

OH no kids are pains in the bum sometimes hope they dont stress you out too much!!!!

Bunny's insured and they've paid out £500 so far but we dont know if they'll pay the rest as it's turned out to be dental problems and they're really funny about that even though she's had her teeth checked a billion times at the moment without todays bill its £1100 after today it'll be in excess of £1200

Back