It's Monday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Nina thats FANTASTIC news, good ole petplan!!!

I am dead chuffed too. I have been mixing my shakes with my braun wand thingy and they have been ok. Just read Grandmas post and she has used her blender, 6 ice cubes and 400mls of water. So I dug out my Antony Worral Thompson blender from the back of the cupboard and mixed up my Choc Mint one like that......what a massive difference its so much nicer!!

hmmmm do u think 2 beds in a room is a problem??? i was hoping for a king size bed.

What times your weigh in AG? You're sure to have a fabby result

oh oh SJ i totally agree with the shakes i put 8oz of water and 10 ice cubes then blend for 3 mins scrummy EVERY time

hmmmm do u think 2 beds in a room is a problem??? i was hoping for a king size bed.

What times your weigh in AG? You're sure to have a fabby result

We always seem to get 2 beds on hols. we just push them together. Do have to be a bit careful though, especially if they decide to part in the night. :eek:

We always seem to get 2 beds on hols. we just push them together. Do have to be a bit careful though, especially if they decide to part in the night. :eek:

lol well it is honeymoon but the holiday incorporates a 4 day safari tour of sri lanka and that's the only hotel still with availability but it's not in the brochure so it's difficult to see BUT it does have a SPA!!!!!

My WI in 4:15 just less than 2 1/2 to go. Starting to feel nervous now and I don't really know why.

I always get excited and nervous when i've had a great week...weird isnt it lol!!!

On the description SJ it says rooms have 2 beds :(

Good luck with the WI Ag and many welcomes to the forum. I'm sure it will be a good result and you have come to the right place for support and encouragement. All lovely, positive people on here. I couldn't do without minis - it keeps me on course.
Major drama at college today - sent home early cos there was a stabbing and air ambulance. It's so awful this day and age when all the youngsters carry knives - so sad that another young person is damaged in this way.
I'm feeling a lot more positive at the moment and it's great to read all your posts - makes it feel like a wee family gathering!
Take care all
Tansyx

Afternoon Tansy, Glad you are feeling more positive now.

Another stabbing, flipping eck, thats all we seem to hear about these days. It's very scary.

Welcome to minis AG! G'luck! xx

Right then you lot, will someone sort me the hell out! I dont wanna be in pain anymore :( Ok, so doctor herself has done CD and told me to take this stuff tomorrow after a day of eating sensibly. she said i look like crap (her actual words!!!) cos im all drained, grey skin, dull eyes - overall kinda looking sexy! So planning to eat till thurs and sort it out.

LET THIS BE A WARNING PEOPLE, NO WATER = CONSTIPATION! hurts like hell too :( xxx

Hey tansy darling!!!!

Sending you lots of slurpy kisses, and anyone else who wants them xxx

Ouch Leah poor you. Luckily I don't have that problem I drink loads of water. On the odd occasion when I have had it I use dulcolax but like I said its very rare. I hope u get it sorted soo.

Oh Leah I do hope it moves it's self soon or it could be a very large syringe jobbie.......

Have I scared you Shi**less yet?????

Oh well that didnt work.

What about spiders?? That would make me go!

Seriously Hunni Dont let it go much longer before someone intervins if you get my drift .

<<<<<hugs>>>>>

HM

Oh Leah,hope you get yourelf sorted soon

Tansy-Thats awful,is it one of the local colleges as haven't anything on the local news

Managed to get through my"I need food" patch-off to pick well Children from school

Susan

I have to say I have the opposite problem BG - Wind in the Willows has nothing on me....My tornado is still there...lol....However only had 2 cups of Peppermint Tea so far today and have had 2 cups of coffee with 1/2pack banana in each. :D

I've decided when I get hungry I will split a pack of my mealpacks...maybe tht is the way to go for me...too late today however but stilll I'm learning more and more about my body everyday!!!:rolleyes:

Only drank 1.5L so far but will be on the glug the rest of the day!

Back