It's Monday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

afternoon all you lovely people.

Natalie, good idea to get the sweet shakes. Help to wean you off the veggies.

Nina, Her Madge LOL......where's me crown?

Having a good day, not managed to get to town get keep getting side tracked. Clients finished now until 4pm. So should pull my finger out. Hohum!

On my 6th Gt and 2nd litre water, opened a coke zero. I will have my 1st shake soon....

Have a great afternoon all

Are there any weigh ins today?

HM

Afternoon All

I know i'm not a regular on this thread, in fact being quite new i'm not a regular full stop, but i've been following your journey the last couple of days and you all seem so lovely so I thought i'd pop by and say hello. I hope you don't mind.

This is day one of week 2 for me, first time I've ever tried any diet like this and i'm really really loving it at the minute because i've got loads more energy and feel like i'm in control, so that's a big part of it for me.

First WI late afternoon today, am excited but quite aprehensive, I hope it's a good start. Fingers crossed.

Hope you are all doing brilliantly and i'll reiterate all of the nice comments before, you all seem super strong to me and a great inspiration.

Thanks for showing how supportive this site can be.

:):D

i do she's my baby i really dont know what i'd do if we lost her to this but theres gonna be a point where we have to think of quality of life she's been anaesthetised 6 times in as many months coz of her teeth but ibetween she's fine we always get her to the vets the minute we notice a problem and theyre indoor buns so they're with us all the time

Hiya Ag lovely to meet you and well done for getting through to week 2 dont u feel proud of yourself!!! How are u getting on today

Welcome AG glad you have come to join us on the daily.

Good luck with your weigh in later, let us know how you get on.

Hiya Ag! Good luck with the WI and well done for getting past the first week!!:D

ARghhhhh i think my bars are ganging up on me i'm so gassy and choc was the only flavour that didnt gas me :'(

Hey it's share and share alike on here nothing is TMI lol oh guys what do u think to this hotel????

Thomson Holidays - Neptune

OMG i could cry......PETPLAN HAVE PAID OUT!!!!!!!!!!! I've got the cheque in my hand i'm so so so happy

hotel looks lovely! Can I come too?? lol. Just made a Spicy Tom soup and not liking it, tastes like its not mixed in properly. Will have to fill up on water and tea instead. Welcome AG, hope you get a great weight loss today

Nina, Hedgemag, Natalie, Safron, and Sharon
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

I feel fantastic and will definitely keep you all informed of the results.

I'm not doing bad at all today, I'm one of the lucky one's I think am having absolutely no problems sinking at least 5 litres of water a day, it's not causing me any problems at all, well apart from the running to the loo but I figure that's good for my fitness. :)

Wow you guys are fast, thanks Susan and Bobbin too.

I'm at work and supposed to be working but am so hyped up at the minute all I want to do is sit on here and be more and more inspired.

I Know I can do it because you guys are all here even when i'm at work!!!

:)

Back