It's Monday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Where's macchu piccu????

We were going to MAldives but bunny's cost a lot of money and so we need to reduce costs by £1000 we've looked at dominican republic, costa rica, kenya, sri lanka and now looking at mexico lol

Thanks everyone for your Congrats. I am absolutely made up.
Hoping to have another fab week and get over that stone mark. Have pledged to lose 20lb in Feb so am well on the way!!

Been for a 30 minute walk tonight too, so hoping to get my fitness up too.

Went to a Christening yesterday and it was torture not to eat the party food, but am so glad I didn't give in now!!!

Christina-Liked Mexico for a holiday-Don't know if it's as special as some of those other places are for a honeymoon(Although it was 10 years ago!)

Tansy-Croydon OMG is no where safe these days

Brilliant AG - thats your incentive to get the next week under your belt, good on ya!

Well, I'm home and I've had my lovely jubby soup - as I said I earlier I was meant to be weighed this morning but with all the curfuffle over my flippin finger I missed my appt and only had time to make a mad dash to collect my packs.

BUT - I was not too worried as when I got on my scales at the weekend they were the same as last week - not budged, so I'm happy that I've got no official WI to report really so I dont have to post the I've STS... Even though I've probably lost - my scales told me the other day that I was 19st, not bad for someone that started CD at 14 st 6lbs, SS's for 4wks and gains 5st......

Had a poopy day but its over now and I've had a lovely soup - still constipated, truly hope Leah's sorted out. I've taken senna last 2 days and nothing happening but cant take duclolax tonight I've got to wrok out of area tomorrow and wont be near a loo - perish the thought!

I've still got my bar to have which is chilling in the freezer - Rayven, hope you're ok hun.

Tansy - good to see you back posting, bless you!

All others hope you're having a brill CD day xxxx

PS I still cant believe that I am on day 29 of SS'ing ! ! ! ! !

Hiya Mocha how are you today?

We've found a 4 1/2 star place in mexico that looks beautiful its one of the big resort places the grand bahia principal places in the riviera. We cant afford to go as spectacular as we'd already booked cant guarantee we'll have the money lol and the furthest i've been away is greece and madeira so any long haul will be exotic for me and ive never been away for 2 weeks either

Hiya Clare bet you're glad your home time to relax now missus!!!

OMG, i went!!! Ok, not much and certainly not 6 days worth! At least i can wear a bra now :D (yes, it did get that bad!!!)

I'm watching this programme on the woman who ran loads of brothels in cardiff - one of them is in the alley behind my flat, and the other is on the same street as my best friend lives. It's actually quite surreal, but i don't think it's as big a deal as they are making out!

I hate my dissertation, it sucks bum!

Thanx for your lovely comments guys xxxx

Leah CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll have lost a few lbs i'll bet lol!!!!!

OMG what do u do Clare getting up at 4am???

Leah CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll have lost a few lbs i'll bet lol!!!!!

OMG what do u do Clare getting up at 4am???

I work for a National Parcel Carrier - we have a number of drivers under investigation in a depot and we need to run a full security check on the whole place - it takes ages, I've got 40min drive and we meet at 6am!

well i dont envy you hun i would say i'll be thinking of u but i wont i'll be fast asleep lol

nighty night and sweet dreams hun xxx

Evening all

Great to see everyone still on track, well done!!

I had weigh in tonight and have reduced by another 6lbs this week .. not bad for a 790 week at all so Im a happy bunny!! I wont be seeing Kate my cdc for a fortnight now what with moving and getting sorted etc so the plan is to make sure I remain on track no blips till I see her again.

Hi AG, wow what a fab loss!!!

Proably catch you all on tomorrows daily now as Im quite tired and going to crash in front on the tv then bed shortly.

xxx

Haven't had a chance to catch up on all the posts today - huge daily!! But looks like there has been some great weigh ins so well done to all.

and..... YEAH Leah's bottom!!

Loving the pink girlie Susan Mary Pops!

Georgie
xx

Back