It's Monday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Here we go found so "official" info

eat celeriac

[SIZE=-1]It may appear to be just an ugly, uninteresting, knobbly root but celeriac has inner beauty. The flesh - crispy when raw, silky smooth when cooked - has a delicate taste which suggests the flavours of celery and parsley with a slight nuttiness. Try it mashed with potatoes and garlic or in the excellent Celeriac Remoulade.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]HISTORY[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Celeriac is derived from wild celery, which has a small, edible root and has been used in Europe since ancient times (it is mentioned in Homer's Odyssey as selinon). It is unclear when celeriac was first cultivated but there are references to it dating back to the seventeenth century.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Today celeriac is uncommon outside of Europe or W. Asia, and is not widely used in Britain. It is popular in France (where it is used in the classic dish céleri rémoulade - matchsticks of celery in a flavoured mayonnaise) and Italy.[/SIZE]

Where's my brummie? Someone send him home!

Oh, by the way, you lot with my mobli number: its changing! Just upgraded and i'll have a new number in the next 24 hours so don't text me - especially you Delli bum and your little crisis!! xxxx

Good News

I have good news - Looks like we all need it.

WK 1. -12 1/2lb

YEY!!! :)

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me, feeling like part of the family already.

Blue Grapefruit - Hope you feel better soon, sounds like you've had a nightmare.

Clare - you sound like you've had a nightmare hun, hope the rest of the day goes better for here.

Lisa Marie - I'm from Darlington so not too far away at all. Hope your weigh in goes well. Let us know how you get on.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

WOO! Well done AG, what a loser you are ;)

Go celebrate with a big glass of water xxxx

Well done Ag that's a fantastic loss!!!

Still struggling with honeymoon the Dominican doesnt fly when we want to go grrrrr and Jamaica's looking a bit rubbish got a lot of mixed reviews and the 1 in Costa rica isnt available either :(

:talk017:

Fantastic weight loss for week one!!! Brilliant!!!:D

Folks I need a little bolster!! I'm slipping down the slippery slope1! I had another soup and aded more veg and prawns to it...:sigh: I don't know why I am starting to slip like this!!! The good thing is I see my CDC on Thurs and will only get sweet shakes...and I intend to split them into half packets so that I get 6 little meals throughout the day!

STOP IT NOW Nellis remeber why you're doing this!!! Think how wonderful it feels knowing how good you've been and the longer you stick to it the quicker you'll be off it!!!

I know you are right and I am seeing this as my AAM week instead but that means I am being silly. So with the help of my new CDC I am hoping to get back on track again!!

Ag!Well done you!Fab first week weight loss!

Natalie-Come on girl!You can do it!Definately get some sweet shakes cause you won't be putting prawns in those!!!!

Susan

BTW Christina have you checked weather for some of the places you are thinking about 'cause rainy season is in some of those places around the time of your wedding I think

Susanx

lol we dont mind the rain....at least it'll be warm rain teehee we were going to the maldives in monsoon season lolololol

You can do this Natalie just be strong!!!

Thats OK!Just thought I'd check you knew!

We went to Mexico in rainy season,and it was lovely all day until about 3.30 and the skies opened for 3 hours.We all used it as an excuse to sleep/sh** for a couple of hours before we hit the town

Well ANY excuse to stay in the room's gotta be a hit and perfect exercise lololol

Tansy-Thats awful,is it one of the local colleges as haven't anything on the local news
Hiya - was CROYDON college. Not a good scene in South London at the moment is it!
Leah - thanks so much for the slurpy snogs now get on with your shi**ing and dissertation (hey - why not combine the two!lol)
All going ok here but bloody freezin today innit!
Tansyx:)

I have good news - Looks like we all need it.

WK 1. -12 1/2lb

YEY!!! :)

WOW - that is FANTASMAGORICAL - you must be made up. Nearly a stone down.
Well done you - and you were worried!
Keep it up and you'll be there before you know it
Tansyx

Hey Christina/Ninababes - am watching your posts with interest cos I'm getting wed on August 30th and we haven't a clue where to go!
He wants to go to Machu Piccu but it's about 5grand. We thought perhaps Egypt instead but not sure about the weather!!!!
Suggestions on a postcard please!lol
Tansyx:)

Back