It's Monday***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

TIme to go home for me, see you all tomorrow! A friend at work tapes me Lost as I don't have Sky so will be watching that after Masterchef. An exciting tea of chilli soup followed by one MASSIVE shake with ice, or mousse if I can't be bothered to go to garage for ice. Mousse it is then!! Enjoy your evening everyone, keep away from those fridges and ensure glass of water in hand at all times!!

Georgie-I'm sorry you are in pain
Bobbin-enjoy Lost(there is a thread in the tv section where we discuss lost,you should come and join us)
Clare-keep away from the wine!!!
Christina-oh hun,hope you aren't suffering for as long as the doctor predicts

I'm off for an early night,woke up for a loo run in the middle of last night and instead of going to sleep decided to watch the oscars-funnily enough I've been tired today

Nightly night Susan - the wine is safe, I'm saving it for a party.... Mine I think????? Well I want to do something in the summer for my family, friends etc a buffet type evening.... Its going to be an event just about me, my house, my achievement and my slimness....

Anyway - I'm off for my cuppa T, cranberry crunch bar and Masterchef xxxxxxxx

Evening everyone! Mad one at work today, and I've had to bring stuff home to do in front of the telly later too boo :( Anyway I was so busy I didn't have my breakfast tetra and went straight onto my lunch soup, so I've had the luxury of 2 tetras since I got in. Num num!

Had a bit of a crap week, I don't know what's wrong with me I keep testing boundaries to see what chucks me out of ketosis...and it's always the frickin' chocolate that gets me. But since the weekend I've been back on track and hopefully will manage another 2lb or so this week. Then next week I'm on holiday so I'm gonna try and lo-carb as far as possible and worry about the inevitable weight gain when I get back :D

Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Back