**Its Monday** Lets do it hour by hour!!

Hi peeps,

On my second shake of the day (spicy tomato soup) yummmy! Tastes much better than I remember, altho it may be due to the fact that I have a cold :D have had 2 cups of black unsweetened tea and a glass of water. Plan to hit the water bigstyle this afternoon in between this shake and my evening one at about 7ish to stop the hunger pangs.

Having said that dont feel hungry at all which is weird considering I am only on day 2 and not sure I'm in ketosis yet! Not that im complaining tho!!

How's everyone else getting on? xxx

1 shake so far (split into 2 halves), 8 pints of water and 1 mug of tea (with milk from SS+ allowance).

Will have another shake around 2 and then a couple of cups of tea (rest of milk allowance) and then nothing until after WI at 6.30 tonight! Then i will have a bar and some LF choc shake ice cream ;) and another 2 pints of water :D:D

Sounds like everyone else is on track so far today!! Keep it up you guys
xx

Hiya folks

I'm back, feeling better, though still a bit bunged up, my chest is better thankfully.

Did the weekend with the boy thing again, as usual, don't get to see much of him during the week, so I like to spend time with him over the weekend.

I 790/AAM'd last week while I was on antibiotics, so I don't anticipate great losses this week, but it's all good. I've got to 4 stones, I'm happy with that for the moment. If I'm feeling even better on Weds, it's my treat week, (treat every 2 stones) think I'm going to have either my nails done or treat myself to some nice new undies in a size 22/24 instead of 28/30 woohoo.

Haven't drunk that much water to be honest, I've hit my daily requirement, but not much more, but not been easy to drink with a bunged up nose.

Back ssing today, with a vengeance, hopefully I can shift at least a pound or two before Weds.

Hope everyone's having a good day, good luck to anyone with weigh in's

god i'm starving :sigh:
trying to eek out till my second shake, but i might have to have it soon.
I'd forgotten how hungry i got last time.
1 1/2L water gone
xx

ooh yeah I forgot to say, I'm losing weight in the wierdest of places. My feet are getting smaller, my shoes kept slipping off earlier when I went to the shops LOL

ooh yeah I forgot to say, I'm losing weight in the wierdest of places. My feet are getting smaller, my shoes kept slipping off earlier when I went to the shops LOL

My feet have got smaller too - well probably less wider... Glad you're on the road to recovery Andrea, poor thing chest infections are awful!

I've just been to a meeting, so gonna have another shake - desperately need a poo (sorry gang but who else can I tell?????), but things just aint moving - oh well I'm just gonna let nature take its course - most frustrating.

Cant believe that its nearly 2.20pm already - got to get kids from school & meet my SIL at half 4 at the Sports Shop, best get my other half packs sorted...

Dobbie - Ascot, we'll have to arrange to meet for a coffee, T or water - or maybe when we're at goal we could have a night out in Windsor ;)

T4M i'm up for any of the above!! And I defo think it would be rude not to have a windsor night out when we get to goal!! Oh I love windsor!!

I pretty much have no life :rolleyes: so I'll PM you my mobile number and we'll arrange a meet up for a water soon :D

Evening all hope everyone's well, i'm not a happy bunny i've been in ANOTHER car accident only this time it was my fault, reversed into an Audi A4 Convertible and done my back in again so had to go home :(

Thanks Becky i'm gonna go for a lie down i'm ok at the mo the painkillers are actually working lol am dreading tomorrow really hope it doesnt go as bad as it was last accident be good everyone xx

Back