Its Monday**Let's do it hour by hour***

We went there a couple of years ago. Its pretty much no frills, but the kids love it and watch the farm animals, and its quiet!!!
I live on a noisy estate so getting over there is just what the doctor ordered! :D
eventually we plan to move permanently to Wales too....:D

I know the feeling; we used to live on a busy estate in Essex but moved to the back of beyond in Norfolk 2 years ago, and can't imagine ever being able to live near people again :D The only problem with living in Wales is the weather, everything else is bliss. Although, I have had sunburn twice in my life, once on holiday in Wales, and once in Scotland:confused:

Hope that you have a really lovely time and relax, unwind and treat yourself.

Hello everyone, havn't been on here for a while, totally fell off the wagon, in fact it reversed and ran over me!!! nevermind am back to it today..onwards and upwards! Just cooking the little fella's tea which is very difficult to say the least, I know i'll be fine after day three though so just got to keep focused til then! ey, it's nice to be back

fingers crossed what's so bad at work darl?

fingers crossed what's so bad at work darl?

I've just poured it all out in my diary, haven't the energy to go through it all again! Plus I don't want to add negativity to all of your lives!

Back