It's my 6th weigh in later.

Popsie

Hiya, it's my 6th weigh in later on and I must say I am feeling really nervous. It is coming up to TOTM and I am feeling really hungry. I have nibbled at a few bits but I have been drinking plenty of water. I hate when I am coming up to that time because I always feel hungry. Oh well I suppose I had better just face the music.

I will feel back to you all later...wish me luck..think I am gonna need it lol x

Good luck Popsie ..... let us know how you went. I am sure the CDC will be sympathetic for the TOTM blues.

Good Luck!!

Hi everyone, Can i join this thread. I started CD on Monday and want to lose 3 stone for my daughters wedding 20th August, then maintain it and become a counsellor. I lost 3 stone 3ibs on LL 5 years ago and have struggled to keep the weight off. Gave up smoking over a year ago which added to the weight problem. Weighed in on Monday at 13 - 3 and already have lost 4 ibs. Just need to keep in the zone. Good luck everyone xx:eek:

Hi everyone,
I stayed the same as the week b4. This seems to be happening every fortnight...not sure why....oh well I suppose it is better than gaining. I am pleased overall because I seem to be losing inches. I hope I will make up for it next week. I have lost a stone already and need to lose another 2 by end of July for my birthday party. Do you think it's possible? I know I have been a bit naughty this week but I am going to be good from now on. I have to get into my dress.

Thankyou all for your support and good luck to you all on you CD journey xxx

Back