• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

It's my birthday and i'll be skinny if i want to

Hi, i'm Mags I started with SW just over a week ago using the 7 kick start guide given to me by a friend.

Feeling very good so far as i lost 7.8 lbs with that and have lost 1lb since moving over to the main plan on my own.

Haven't got a group near me so i thought i would join you lovely helpful people:)

I'm 27 today and think that it is time that i stopped being nearly 15 st!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i do have one question so far and that is what is the deal with potatoes, they are a veg but i keep reading bits of information saying that i can't have them on both green and Orignal days.. why is that?

Potatoes are a complex carbs, they can be eaten on a red day but you must have them as a hexb. If you want both potatoes & meat in the same meal either have potaotes as a hexb or have an extra easy day.

If you take a look at the SW website it goes in to a lot of detail about red/green/ee days.;)

Happy birthday and welcome to MiniMins!!

I look forward to seeing you in the SW section, everyone there is so supportive and friendly. I usually do mostly green days so that I can have lots and lots of SW chips :D

Good luck with your weight loss and congratulations on the amazing loss so far!

Welcome to the forum, the best place to be!!
I find coming on here is better than being tempted to dip your fingers into something in the evenings. It's a good diversion apart from the fact there is so much help and support.
Get a diary up and running asap it's a great incentive.
All the best.

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Welcome Mags!!

wishing you well on your weight loss journey. there are some fabulous recipes in the sw section and i would definitely start a food diary,it helps to look back on what you ate and how you were feeling...it helps to record great things that have happened so on a bad day you can read it to remind you not to give up. :D

my fitness pal has some handy tools too.

Good luck!