It's my birthday and i'll be skinny if i want to

Mags21

Hi, i'm Mags I started with SW just over a week ago using the 7 kick start guide given to me by a friend.

Feeling very good so far as i lost 7.8 lbs with that and have lost 1lb since moving over to the main plan on my own.

Haven't got a group near me so i thought i would join you lovely helpful people:)

I'm 27 today and think that it is time that i stopped being nearly 15 st!

Happy Birthday :D

I'm sure you'll find lots of help & support on here. Anything you're not sure about just ask.

Well done with the weigh loss so far you've done brill;)

i do have one question so far and that is what is the deal with potatoes, they are a veg but i keep reading bits of information saying that i can't have them on both green and Orignal days.. why is that?

Welcome to the forum Mags. Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck with SW. :)

Happy Birthday and welcome to the forum :)

Happy birthday and welcome to MiniMins!!

I look forward to seeing you in the SW section, everyone there is so supportive and friendly. I usually do mostly green days so that I can have lots and lots of SW chips :D

Good luck with your weight loss and congratulations on the amazing loss so far!

Welcome Mags!!

wishing you well on your weight loss journey. there are some fabulous recipes in the sw section and i would definitely start a food diary,it helps to look back on what you ate and how you were feeling...it helps to record great things that have happened so on a bad day you can read it to remind you not to give up. :D

my fitness pal has some handy tools too.

Good luck!

Back