It's my birthday and I'll eat if I want to....

JestersTear

Silver Member
Well girls, I'm 40 today *eeeeep* and will be having a birthday tea full of naughtiness later on, followed by lots of wine. At the weekend I'm getting taken out for a Chinese!
So...for my 40th birthday, my gift to myself will mostly likely be a weight gain - but I'll onoly be 40 once and I plan on enjoying it!!!

Happy Birthday Hun! :birthday:

You enjoy yourself and enjoy what you eat and drink xx

Happy 40th!
Just to balance things out on the weekend before going for your Chinese you may want to stick to the fruits and vegs in the day time.
Whatever you decide to do just enjoy every minute of it :)

Happy Birthday, hope you have a fab one and get spoilt huni. xx

i'm the same, its my birthday on Thursday, and my other half is cooking me a meal and we're going out for a meal on Sunday, and obviously between then and sunday there will be a lot of drink that i will be forced to drink :D. xx

Happy Birthday - have a great time!!

Happy 40th Birthday!:)

Happy birthday to those celebrating this week!

:candle1: Happy 40th Birthday :bday: hun
:birthday:

:birthday: to you, :birthday: to you, :birthday: dear JestersTear, :birthday: to YOU!!

:candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1:

:candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1: :candle1:

Its also my birthday on Sat so expecting a weekend of drinking and overindulgence.

My plan is to just enjoy the weekend and get straight back on plan on Monday for damage limitation - hope it works but i guess its only once a year and with slimming world I know if i do have a gain i can soon get it off again!!

Happy birthday to all celebrating this week - have a good time!

Amy xx

hAPpy bIRtHdAy!!!!! :)

Back