• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

It's my Birthday Today!

Slimseaa

Silver Member
Hi All, it's my 28th Birthday today! This is the 1st time that I have been slim on my Birthday after approx 15 years!

It's a lovely feeling, and I have brought Chocolate brownies, muffins, cakes, crisps, doughnuts and obviously cannot have any.

Even though I am in my Week 7 in RTM, i am fully focused and will have my sugar free jelly with my fat free greek yogurt today!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)

Hi All, it's my 28th Birthday today! This is the 1st time that I have been slim on my Birthday after approx 15 years!
Fantastic achievement:happy096:

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Slimseaa!

Love Mini xxx

Slimseaa

Silver Member
:thankyou:Thank you All :)

Madam Mimm, well said, Happy 40th to you honey! Let's do a toast with some water to a Happy & Healthy future! Hip Hip Hooray!:party0023::party0011::talk017:

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey Slim

Happy Happy Birthday honey. Have a wonderful, fun filled day.

Tange

ladylite

Gold Member
BIG KISSES SLIMSEAA XXXXXXXXX

Have a lovely birthday;)

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Happy Birthday Slim xxxx Hope you have the loveliest and happiest birthday ---- you so deserve it :)

Madam Mimm - hope you also have a really special birthday, enjoy being the 'not so' big 40 xxx

toller-girl

constantly confused
S: 12st11lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 0st10lb(5.59%)
:party0023:Happy birthday!!!!!!

Enjoy it hun, you deserve a great day!

:talk017::party0019::talk017:

Ok you might not be able to have the borin old muffins that will be gone in a few minutes, get some clothes that will make you look amazing and will last for months and months! :D

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
hello darling gorgeous Slimss!!!! A late but no less sincere Happy Birthday wish to you!!!

I thought of you as we were flying, and when we were trying to fly !! lol...but its been rather hectic - now I have a quiet moment to wish you a wonderful year ahead....you deserve all your birthday dreams and wishes to come true!!!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

love and kisses!
xx

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Happy birthday have a fab day and btw you look good
;)

Slimseaa

Silver Member
Thank you everyone for the wonderful wishes! BL- I miss you lots and hope ur having a fab day! Thank you for thinking about me, i was thinking about u boarding on that plane with excitement! Hope ur having a fatnastic time with your family in the US :)