It's my Birthday Today!

Slimseaa

Silver Member
Hi All, it's my 28th Birthday today! This is the 1st time that I have been slim on my Birthday after approx 15 years!

It's a lovely feeling, and I have brought Chocolate brownies, muffins, cakes, crisps, doughnuts and obviously cannot have any.

Even though I am in my Week 7 in RTM, i am fully focused and will have my sugar free jelly with my fat free greek yogurt today!

happy-birthday.gif

Hi All, it's my 28th Birthday today! This is the 1st time that I have been slim on my Birthday after approx 15 years!

Fantastic achievement:happy096:

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Slimseaa!

318d1166464269-happy-birthday-georgiasmum-flowers.gif

Love Mini xxx

:thankyou:Thank you All :)

Madam Mimm, well said, Happy 40th to you honey! Let's do a toast with some water to a Happy & Healthy future! Hip Hip Hooray!:party0023::party0011::talk017:

BIG KISSES SLIMSEAA XXXXXXXXX

Have a lovely birthday;)

hello darling gorgeous Slimss!!!! A late but no less sincere Happy Birthday wish to you!!!

I thought of you as we were flying, and when we were trying to fly !! lol...but its been rather hectic - now I have a quiet moment to wish you a wonderful year ahead....you deserve all your birthday dreams and wishes to come true!!!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

love and kisses!
xx

Happy birthday have a fab day and btw you look good
;)

Thank you everyone for the wonderful wishes! BL- I miss you lots and hope ur having a fab day! Thank you for thinking about me, i was thinking about u boarding on that plane with excitement! Hope ur having a fatnastic time with your family in the US :)

Back