It's my first day......................

kittenSW7

kittenSW7
Again! I've been on this journey before, first with LL and got to 1lb over healthy bmi, put all the weigh on plus more, tried CD half heartedly a few times, but yesterday after my last ever binge, decided that this is it, enough is enough, and I really want to do this, all the way, to health bmi plus on to my goal of 9.13 by December (I'm 12.5 now) Wish me luck folks!!! :)

Good luck :)

Good luck you will be at goal in no time, Im on day one again and need 10lbs to get me back to target. I remembered now how much I loved and hated this diet!

Good luck!!

I love your Avatar...omygod - it made me rock with laughter!! Fab!

Lynne
x

good luck!

Wishing you good luck. I can very much relate to your experience; this time we will lose the weight ...and keep it off!

Triple Trouble said it right - how much we love and hate this diet. I've put on 10 lbs over summer. I work in a school in a very busy special needs class so only have time for my coffee break and lunch. When its the holidays i effectively have an extra 6/7 hours extra eating opportunities. (in term time leave house at half eight, home by half three and only have a lunch but in hols i get up about half eight and have the kitchen cupboards and fridge on hand all the time), we've not got the money to be out doing something everyday so i'm not surprised i've put on weight.
I'm planning to start on Monday, i've a weeks worth of products left over from earlier this year in the house so a week of SS would get rid of my summer excess. We cant afford for me to do CD for the foreseeable future but i'm needing to get my head in the healthy diet zone.
Take care everyone
Mx

Best of luck, if you stick at it you will be at goal way before December!

Back