It's my trumpet, I'll blow it if I want to!

had a chinese takeaway after weigh-in last night and ordered what i used to order before i joined slimming world.

mushroom chow mein
chips
curry sauce
vegetable spring rolls (10 in a bag)

i used to be able to eat that all in one sitting - i always felt sick after but would still eat it.

last night i could only eat 1/3 chow mein, 1/2 bag of chips, some curry sauce and 4 spring rolls. i felt so sick i didn't go back for more.

i'm happy that my stomach has shrunk and i feel fuller sooner :) that was a real test!

I feel happy today too, as I have lost 1 1/2 stone on CD and will be losing the rest through SW. I need to buy some new trousers for work as mine are now too big, going into Town to spend the hubbys money. Woo Hoo !!

Although I had a few naughties today I felt strong enough to say "I will have this and then be good for the weekend." Usually treats mean a huge pig-out but I bought a cake bar and some sweets then bought loads of fruit for work tomorrow. I'm still sticking to the plan really well and taking my food into work with me. I'm going to a candle party tonight so I am going to have some potato wedges and eggs for dinner before I go out and not have any munchies there

Well I got my three stone award on Thur - Im proud of myself that Ive lost three stone in under 5 months. Its lovely reading other peoples proud moments x

Just wanted to pop in and say this thread is such a good idea.. and its so nice to be able to read people's happiness..

x x x

Thanks for stopping by! It is good to read about what makes others feel possitive

This is a great thread, thank you!
Well done everyone you are all doing fantastically well!
Im really really happy right now as people are starting to notice, i am a bit bummed that NONE of my trousers fit me properly (they fall down lol) and i have no money to buy any more lol!! but its ok as i will be saving up to get some more trousers, my mum on the other hand is all set now as shes just become a size 22...which is what i was 7 weeks ago so shes inheriting all my trousers! lol
I decided to eat a bag of dolly mixture yesterday (sweets) as i havnt had sweets since i started this....and i got a belly ache!! lol typical aye!

Good luck everyone, you can do it....just believe in yourself!
xxxxx

last summer i joined slimming world and lost 12lbs before going on holiday with the intention of losing more when i got back - i didn't! instead i put on almost 2 stone by christmas!!!!

i'm happy that i'm now 3lbs off the weight i'd got down to for my holiday last september and this september i shall be even lighter :D

Back