Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

It's my WI tonight and I'm pooping myself

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by lighterlifeclaire, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    ok, so since week 1 (see sig) I have lost a total of one pound, mainly due to NOT STICKING WITH IT!!!!

However, this week has gone *kinda* perfect...

I joined a gym and vowed to take this seriously, I am on Weight watchers so I'm hoping for a 2lb loss per week.

I have been to the gym 4 times last week and I stuck to my points every day Tuesday - Saturday. However, yesterday I had a chocolate bar and went a bit mad with dinner (minted lamb chops + potato skins + cauliflower cheese) and needless to say, I went over my points (by alot probably, although I didn't point it.)

Today I had special K for brekkie and then went for Pad Thai (9 points) for lunch... I am allowed 32 points per day though so that isn't too bad in my books.. I still have over 15 left for tea tonight... (after WI!).

I am panicking about my WI tonight because I put so much effort in up until yesterday that I will be really dissapointed if I don't lose atleast 2lbs... do you think Sundays binge will counteract all the hard work I have put in all week??? :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mealiepuddin'

mealiepuddin' Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.46%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Good luck with the weigh in tonight! Will look out for your post!

From my own experience, you should get some weight loss, but beware for next week.... I have always found that any binge always seem to show up a week later! Grrrrr.....

But keep us posted! Dying to know how you got on!!:)

xx

4. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    I lost 2lbs wahoo :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.