It's my WI tonight and I'm pooping myself

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by lighterlifeclaire, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    ok, so since week 1 (see sig) I have lost a total of one pound, mainly due to NOT STICKING WITH IT!!!!

However, this week has gone *kinda* perfect...

I joined a gym and vowed to take this seriously, I am on Weight watchers so I'm hoping for a 2lb loss per week.

I have been to the gym 4 times last week and I stuck to my points every day Tuesday - Saturday. However, yesterday I had a chocolate bar and went a bit mad with dinner (minted lamb chops + potato skins + cauliflower cheese) and needless to say, I went over my points (by alot probably, although I didn't point it.)

Today I had special K for brekkie and then went for Pad Thai (9 points) for lunch... I am allowed 32 points per day though so that isn't too bad in my books.. I still have over 15 left for tea tonight... (after WI!).

I am panicking about my WI tonight because I put so much effort in up until yesterday that I will be really dissapointed if I don't lose atleast 2lbs... do you think Sundays binge will counteract all the hard work I have put in all week??? :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mealiepuddin'

mealiepuddin' Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.46%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Good luck with the weigh in tonight! Will look out for your post!

From my own experience, you should get some weight loss, but beware for next week.... I have always found that any binge always seem to show up a week later! Grrrrr.....

But keep us posted! Dying to know how you got on!!:)

xx

4. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    I lost 2lbs wahoo :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.