Its nearly christmas! Arrrrrgggghhhh!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
:smiley1842:

HO HO HO!!!! lol

It doesn't seem that long ago i was taking down my tree but here we are again! I think i've practically done all the Christmas shopping - haven't done the food shop yet though, but the one tine of Cadbury Celebrations i DID get have already been started on by hubby and kids! :sigh:
I'm dreading the Christmas food shop - biscuits, crisps, nuts, Turkey, pigs in blankets - OMG! How am i going to survive without piling on the pounds?!

How do you guys plan on dealing with the pig fest that is the Christmas period? You having time off over Christmas to go crazy on food and drink :party0036:
with the rest of them or are you going to attempt to stick to plan as far as possible??? Trying to stay in as much as possible to avoid the food and drink or going out dancing your socks off? :greenapple:

:xmastree:​

im going to have the will power of a saint!! HAHA... i am hoping to...
im not a big party goer anyway, but do like me nice things.
but being on the tabs im on i cant have fatty foods. so its just a put up with it or else you will suffer kinda thing...
but im planning to still have a few drinkies, and hope that things go all well, and im still lighter over the new year!!

I think christmas is a time to enjoy and that is exactly what I shall be doing. The last chance before my wedding that I will be having to do what I like. From January I am on the straight and narrow to shift these last 14lbs once and for all - maybe more who knows.

It certainly has approached very very quickly this year and to be honest I cant wait for it. Life is so different to this time last year, so much more positive, so much more loving. Its the first christmas that I am really going to enjoy big big time.

Next year I hope my partner and I have a little family of our own. :)

Back