It's not looking good...

Heya, does your CDC scales weigh the same as yours? Mine don't, my scales weigh me 2-3lb more than my councillors scales do.

No mine actually weigh me 1lb lighter than CDC's.
Mini - I know you are right, and I guess that's what I'm going to have to see, I have been 100%, not one cheat, nothing, so going to have to put the scales away and wait til Monday now, and if it's not as good as I'd hoped, perhaps it will show in week 2 instead...fingers and toes crossed.
My CDC has measured my waist, but nothing else. x

Heya, i lost most of my weight in the last 3 days of my first week. I weighed myself after 4 days and had only lost 1kg, weighed myself this morning and i have lost 5kg :) I do know how you feel tho, when i weighed my self the first time i was like...is that it? i could have lost that much with eating, but try not to worry. Just think about the future when you will be fit and fabulous!! I have my first offical weigh in tomorrow so i'm a bit nervous. I have 9 stone to lose, so will lose weigh quite quickly at the beginning. Also, my CDC only measured my waist aswel, so when i got home i also measured my thighs, hips, and arms and ring size, and keeping track in an excel spreadsheet. Maybe you could do this? Also i'm taking photos of my self with every stone i lose, so i can visualise my journey and look at the and see how well i'm doing when things get tough :)
I have decided that i won't be weighing myself between offical weigh in and i think it might upset me.

Well done for staying 100% its a fantastic achievement! You liking at the flavours?

Last edited:
I don't mind some of them - the choc mint, strawberry, fruits of the forest for shakes, and im liking veg and chicken and mushroom soups, the oriental chilli i hated and the cinammon and apple porridge i couldn't stomach at all, so i know my flavours for next week at least :) I have 7 stone to lost, hence hoping for more weight loss as well, but I guess we shall see. I just hope that by mon night there will be a little bit more off x

Hopefully you will! Have you tried the original porridge? I've found that if i added extra water and made it a bit more runny it tasted so much better, dunno why tho :)

Haven't tried the original porridge, im really aware of not liking them and having to throw them away, so im sticking to the ones i like for now. Good luck to you aswell, it's a hard diet this, so 1 week down and can say I have 100% this week so I agree with Mini above, I've got to be proud of myself for that x

Measurements

Totally agree with the measurement bit.

I didn't lose much over Christmas, but have lost quite a lot of inches instead.

I had dropped another dress size without realising it!!

With the Ketostix it may be worth doing one before exercising then maybe doing another half an hour after?
Do it early in the day though as the water may have thinned your wee down and might not show!

Its really good once others start to notice the weight coming off! They usually do before you do!

Any ideas on what to do about Monday, do I just have one pack and a small amount of water to try and stay lower for the evening?x
Alex, just do what you have been doing with the water and 100% with the packs, just don't "Wi" for a few weeks. If you do this, you will most likely be pleased at your weigh-in. Relax! Or you can use this as a way not to succeed. It is your choice. Your worrying causes stress and stress causes us to hold on to weight. That's my opinion anyway. Again relax.
edi

Back