its not that bad really

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by metrognome, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    toast with just marmite on, tried it this evening and i was pleasently surprised :p as usually ahve it floating in butter

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    Well done for giving it a try, you will soon get used to it!
    The other thing that i used to like was toast, with extra low fat philadelphia, and then marmite spread on it,looks rather messy but tastes really yummy!

4. frenchdreamer

frenchdreamer Member

mmmmmmmmm marmite I love it. Have you tried the marmite rice cakes. I personally think plain rice cakes are a bit like eating a polystyrene ceiling tile, but the marmite ones are really yummy.:)

5. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world

no cant say i have but i keep looking at the marmite cereal bars have you tried them yet

6. frenchdreamer

frenchdreamer Member

no not tried them, infact I havent seen them in my asda.

7. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    we had a free sample of the new marmite cereal bar delivered at work yesterday, so we cut it into 5 pieces and all had a taster, i am a fan of marmite, but its hard to get your head around the fact that it is a cereal bar that tastes of marmite(we are used to them being sweet flavoured) but we did all say that we would buy them if we saw them in the shop(havn't seen them in our area to buy yet)
    They were just under 1oo calories per bar.
    Frankie xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.