its not that bad really

metrognome

is getting better at it
toast with just marmite on, tried it this evening and i was pleasently surprised :p as usually ahve it floating in butter

Well done for giving it a try, you will soon get used to it!
The other thing that i used to like was toast, with extra low fat philadelphia, and then marmite spread on it,looks rather messy but tastes really yummy!

mmmmmmmmm marmite I love it. Have you tried the marmite rice cakes. I personally think plain rice cakes are a bit like eating a polystyrene ceiling tile, but the marmite ones are really yummy.:)

mmmmmmmmm marmite I love it. Have you tried the marmite rice cakes. I personally think plain rice cakes are a bit like eating a polystyrene ceiling tile, but the marmite ones are really yummy.:)

no cant say i have but i keep looking at the marmite cereal bars have you tried them yet

we had a free sample of the new marmite cereal bar delivered at work yesterday, so we cut it into 5 pieces and all had a taster, i am a fan of marmite, but its hard to get your head around the fact that it is a cereal bar that tastes of marmite(we are used to them being sweet flavoured) but we did all say that we would buy them if we saw them in the shop(havn't seen them in our area to buy yet)
They were just under 1oo calories per bar.
Frankie xx

Back