its now or never ~ twiowl fat losing rambling

Twiowl

hi am back from my 2 wee holiday which i did put weight on, no shock there. am starting tomorrow woohoo i cant even play with my kids anymore it kills me! also am suppose to be a bridemaid next march n am refusing to do it unless i lose this weight, the bride is my only girl cousin n i av no sister so its special. ive told her to get a size 12 i will get into that dress! i also want the old me back ive only put on the weight in the last three years ! i will do this as if i dont i will get bigger and that scares me more :)

xxxx

Hey welcome back, hope you had a lovely holiday! Good luck on your re-start, you can do it!! :)

hey!! welcome back, did you have a nice holiday?

can i ask how tall you are? good luck!!

Yeah am 5ft 9inch and I carry my weight on my bum,belly and tops of my legs! People don't think I am that fat! But then I do dress to cover it up ifswim :-O they should see me naked lmao

Well first day still have my bar lefted going to have that soon with a cup of peppermint tea! I've coped quite well I feel hungry but ok with it as it comes and goes, I also feel cold I've got the heating on full blast I also into my 3 bottle of water 1 litre ones, I find it quite ease to drink water :D it certainly helps A LOT! I also did shopping though I didn't buy any biscuits as was scared I might break down and eat them! Anyway my boys got sweets for themself and have fruit and yoghurt there so they aren't fussed! I did buy crisps though my down fall but they are for the boys school play time so I can't touch them! I obv have a problem with food though.

I also have bbm if anyone wants to add me for some support my pin is 2925FA62 :) I really enjoyed the bar with the tea, I am feeling fine now but tried which is a good thing as I usually have trouble sleeping :D xx

Well day two woohoo I ended up with a awful night sleep :( didn't get to sleep till 4.30! Well am having the porridge right it's ok It reminds me off baby food lmao I didn't feel hungry this morning at all Which is a good thing I suppose! I am taking a day at time! :)

Wow I actually went to pizza hut with he boys and sil and all I had was 2 glass of water! I just thought the only person I would be cheating is me, am so sick of looking like this I have o stick to it! It wasnt that bad I didn't seem that bothered by it :) so proud of myself :-D

Well day two complete :) I've had 3 litres of water today :) I tried the porridge this morning with some cinnamon it was ok felt like baby food!

Though I feel a bit irritable at the moment eeeeekkkkkk!!!!

Thank you Lou ! I've never done slim and save before first time :) its fab! When I meant was that I was looking into slim and save but chooses to wait until after my holiday! I have done cd for 3 weeks before but this is so much easier :)

hey!! keep going, have sent you a BBM request xxx

Hey paula yeah got it :)

Day 3 I feel great think ketones is kicking in my breathe I bad! I had a interview today for college and I got in woohoo!

I am having chilli and salad tonight yum yum off to eat it and then have a read around the forum :)

Zx

Day 4 woohoo I think am just getting into ketones I am less hungry. I was stressed early on today and u wanted food not because I was hungry but because I was stressed! I suppose I attach food with calming me or something but it doesn't really only for a short time and I just had to remember if I eat I won't get this fatness away I need to deal with stress a other way then stuffing my face! I just kept drinking my water :) I just have think day at a time not 6 month time etc I will do this, I have to do this :)

OMG!Well done you for going to Pizza Hut and just having water!!! I'm stearing clear of anything like that for at least 2 weeks otherwise i'd think i'd eat everything in sight!!! lol

Keep it up

xxx

Thank you becky :)

Today is day 5 I had a wobbly one felt like eating but I suppose again it's how I deal with my feelings etc by eating!

I feel a lot better now I had 2 packs of chilli tonight yummy yummy :)

Tomorrow I might do 3 packs plus chicken and veg just to spice things up :)

Tomorrows a other day!

Day 6 feel a lot better today and full up! I did the 3 packs plus 100g of chicken with veg it was nice :).

I've ordered the White wine water flavour as am going out on Saturday for a psychic night, so wanted a bit of a treat :-D should be a good night.

WI tomorrow very excited :)

Good luck for weigh in chick, you are doing great :)

Catdog xx

Back