It's Now Or Never

Hope it was ok Pinkie x

Thanks Jules. Laura, thanks for asking. I lost 1.5lbs. I was very pleasantly surprised as I've been a bit piggy today. I guess it must be the exercise. In the past my body had always reacted well to it, so I think I can thank the running. Still haven't started week 3 yet. I'm being a wuss. May try at lunchtime tomorrow.

I am so bloody down at the mo though. I so want to comfort eat. Went a little mad thus evening, ate a couple if laughing cow cheeses that I had no syns left for. Also snacked on free food. Could have been much worse. Hope I wake up tomorrow feeling more in the zone.

Yay well done! That's an awesome loss!

Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down. Look on the bright side though- I think it's great that you are reaching for Slimming World friendly foods when you feel like comfort eating- it's a good sign! Good luck with the run x

Cheers. I really think its just PMT, I've been a bit slack with the evening primrose oil in the last fortnight, so maybe that's played a part. Think I might need more fresh veggies too. It all helps.

Still, I have next week off with my baby - may do a last minute camping trip, weather permitting.

Well done on your loss, and your damage limitation. Laughing cows are practically negligible syns anyway ;)

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

I lost 1.5lbs. I was very pleasantly surprised as I've been a bit piggy today. I guess it must be the exercise. In the past my body had always reacted well to it, so I think I can thank the running. Still haven't started week 3 yet. I'm being a wuss. May try at lunchtime tomorrow.

I am so bloody down at the mo though. I so want to comfort eat. Went a little mad thus evening, ate a couple if laughing cow cheeses that I had no syns left for. Also snacked on free food. Could have been much worse. Hope I wake up tomorrow feeling more in the zone.

Well done. Great result particularly as you weren't expecting much. Don't worry about snacking on free food. As long as you mostly snack on superfree, it will be fine. I mostly snack on superfree but there are occasions that superfree just doesn't do it for me. On those days, free food will usually plug that gap. A couple of laughing cows will also in the long run be fine. Good on you for managing the day well.

Cheers. I really think its just PMT, I've been a bit slack with the evening primrose oil in the last fortnight, so maybe that's played a part. Think I might need more fresh veggies too. It all helps.

Still, I have next week off with my baby - may do a last minute camping trip, weather permitting.

Yay. Have a great time. Lucky you :)

And well done on the exercise. I am so impressed.

Gail x

Maverick said:
Well done on your loss, and your damage limitation. Laughing cows are practically negligible syns anyway ;)

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Thank you. Feeling a little perkier. Gonna start week 3 today. Am cheating and am gonna do my running on the way 'down' to the school later. Am really dreading it though.

gl12282 said:
Well done. Great result particularly as you weren't expecting much. Don't worry about snacking on free food. As long as you mostly snack on superfree, it will be fine. I mostly snack on superfree but there are occasions that superfree just doesn't do it for me. On those days, free food will usually plug that gap. A couple of laughing cows will also in the long run be fine. Good on you for managing the day well.

Yay. Have a great time. Lucky you :)

And well done on the exercise. I am so impressed.

Gail x

Hmm my snacking was def free in the main, with the odd bit of fruit thrown in. I guess with t.o.m. you just need that bit of extra oomph. :) Still, no point worrying about it now.

Woodland girl said:
And don't forget you might need to eat a little more cos of the exercise !

I never forget to eat lol :)

So pleased for you! 1.5lb is great! What are your plans re. the camping trip? Any idea where you might go?! xx

I'm sure that eating a while before any exercise helps!

We had an interesting discussion at group yesterday about exercising and losing weight. My consultant says that to optimise exercise/weight loss you should eat the same amt as you would were you not exercising. There are a number of people in my group who are unhappy with their losses when they have been exercising a lot, and say that they eat more when they have been to the gym. Seems to make sense. Calorie deficit and all that.
Xx

Am on a train to Berm-on-sea to watch my beloved team play. Rare for me to get to evening game these days. Have Pink Floyd's Pulse album on and am just chilling for an hour or so. Lovely. :) (Haven't planned my tea though, so may have to grab something at LB. God knows what though.)

Woohoo! Enjoy your match! Xx

Hee hee - scoffers unite! :)

Well the game was pretty poor, we seemed to have run out of oomph after a great game on Saturday. However, after months of me voting for him as MoM, our keeper finally got it. I used the opportunity to get a piccy with him. He's actually quite gorgeous in the flesh, (footballers aren't really my bag), much better than the pic. Plus he's soooooooo tall. Yum yum. :)

IMAG0480.jpg

So for tea I ended up grabbing a banana, apple and sushi from M&S (8 syns). 12.5 syns in total today. Quite pleased with myself about that choice.

Ooooh. Love it Pinkie. You are gorgeous. That's a fantastic picture :)

Gail x

Back