It's Now Or Never

Saddle Bags said:
Well done Pinkie, sorry it's late, I have so many diaries to read first thing on a morning and then put some boring crap on my own it takes me all day to get round them all. Lord only knows what the hell I'm gonna do when I start my new job, I'll have to log on in an evening/weekend :eek: something I never normally do as don't really find the time - I must make time when start new job!

How bad is that, the first thing I do at the minute in this job when I get in is log in here and read through all the diaries - ah well never mind at least I'm getting paid for it and this afternoon I am filling my time (as my sex pest boss is out for rest of the afternoon) by planning my menus and shopping list for next week and my seaside trip to the caravan this weekend!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm, idle time at work is not something I have too much of at the moment. Bit you have a sexpest boss? Yeuch! There's a guy at my place who makes lewd remarks at me, tho he has kept quiet for a bit since I admonished him for it.

When does your new job start?

Right while I'm in picture mood, here's my kitchen pics that I recently got painted. I can't afford the shelving I wanted, do it'll have to stay like this for now....
IMAG0785.jpg

IMAG0786.jpg

IMAG0787.jpg

IMAG0788.jpg

IMAG0790.jpg

IMAG0789.jpg

Wow!! Your house is adorable! I LOVE the clock on the wall of the first picture. And for some reason I am fascinated by your stairs; I haven't seen stairs go up past a kitchen counter like that. Very neat!! I like the lights you put in them :)

The red walls against the black countertop/walls and white cupboards is a very nice contrast; reminds me a little of my old kitchen. I think it looks absolutely FABULOUS. :)

When you have a free hour or so from the little one, will you leap over to mine, and sort my kitchen.....and come to think of it, rest of the house out?....Absolutely, beautiful.

BTW the salmon and risotto looked lush!:)

Thank you my lovelies. The staircase is the standard type for these houses. But I do love my little lights on them (well spotted Molly!). I spent ages looking for the clock, and it only cost £27.50 in the end too. I'm really pleased with the colour though - ginlin, I didn't decorate it myself. It was a treat to myself with the remnants of my bonus. But, amazing what lick of paint can do. I guess it is quite a sweet little house. I need to take much more care of it than I do. *lazy*

The excitement! My confirmation letter for my OU course has arrived, and I've ordered the set book that I need. I do love a new book!

Philosopher Pinkie!

Planned food...

Breakfast:
Coffee (half HEa)

Lunch:
Mugshot with extra mushrooms.

Tea:
Veggie lentil soup, might chuck some mixed pulses in.

Snacks:
Fruit and yoghurt.

Well, that's the plan anyway....

That looks like a green day to me... But no hebs in sight ;)

Get you wanting to be all studious too, it's good at the time, the hard work, not so much!! xx

Ah but I'm doing this course for pure enjoyment, so I'll like hard work. But yes, I've done these before and there are def times when you're so knackered and could do without it!

It does sound a bit green doesn't it? Maybe I'll have to have a think about an HEb or two.

Well this is my actual food for today. As you'll see, I did some baking with the bairn for his school picnic tomorrow...

Breakfast:
Milky coffee (half HEa)

Snack:
Curly wurly (6 syns)

Afternoon snack:
Green and Blacks choc (2.5 syns)
2 satsumas
Cup of tea (sneak into HEa)

Tea:
Veg and lentil soup with half a can of mixed pulses and dairylea (rest of HEa)

Snack:
4 little pieces of flapjack (12 syns + half HEb)

Total syns: 20.5 oops!

Today's plan....

Last little piece of flapjack (they were lovely - 3 syns and a wee bit of HEb)

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, less than usual branflakes (rest of HEb), shape zero yoghurt.

Lunch:
Veg sticks and mugshot.
Fruit. Shape zero yoghurt.

Tea:
Spag bol.

Feel a bit sick still so not sure about anything else I.e. HEa.

Mmmmmmmm flapjacks!

I really shouldn't have read that word, I will be thinking about them all day!;)

Hope your tummy gets better Pinkie x

They were so nice ginlin. I think stopping at 4 yesterday was quite an achievement for me. He has a couple in his lunchbox plus a box full for the picnic. He's taken his teddy in for it. Apparently they're calling it a teddy bears picnic. I'd have thought given they're on the first year of juniors they'd be too old for all that, but what do I know. He seems fine with it.

There's a F2 and GT race on this weekend at Brands and I'm not on call (whoopee!) So I may take advantage of my free season ticket and pop along for a few hours. I have my two nephews staying Saturday night too. So I'll need to get out and purposefully do something as I'll be exhausted by the time those two little monkeys have left.

Am late for work today, still on the train in. Yawn....

Hmmm, idle time at work is not something I have too much of at the moment. Bit you have a sexpest boss? Yeuch! There's a guy at my place who makes lewd remarks at me, tho he has kept quiet for a bit since I admonished him for it.
When does your new job start?

Hi Pinkie

My new job starts on 1st August but I finish here today - woo hoo so we are going to the coast tomorrow until Monday then I have the rest of the week off and start the following Monday - I cannot wait!

My boss isn't a sex pest towards me but is real sleazy. This is why:

I don't know how he gets in touch with these girls and have never asked but he chats ALL day on skype to 2 or 3 different Chinese young girls. I say young sort of 22/23 - he is 56 - yeah I can here saying ewww! Last month he went to Korea on business and stopped off in China for 3 nights to meet one of the girls. It is the first time they have physically seen each other - they chat in the office - yes in the office on the webcam. I said to him god, she must have been disappointed when she actually saw you then. He's about 5ft 5 ins ish, and looks a cross between Fred West and Alan Sugar - I kid you not - people at work actually call him Fred to his face!!

Anyway, when he returns from China he proceeds to tell me that things were a little awkward when they first met but after a couple of hours they were in the shower together - I'm gagging as I write this. Since his return he has left his jacket in the office as it has his passport in it that has been stamped to say he has been to China, he won't take it home cos yep you've guessed it, he's married! Dirty ba$tard! I feel so sorry for his wife. He constantly puts her down to me but not before he said he'd had a corner bath fitted at home so they can get in together - gagging again - but wait for this bit, it's so he can sit on the seat and she can - how shall I word this - errrr pleasure him while he sits on the seat - FFS some things I don't want or need to hear or imagine!!!:eek:

Back