It's Now Or Never

A bloody pigeon has just crapped on my head while I was stood there waiting for my train. FFS!

I didn't see this until just now!! While that would be awful, imagining anybody getting pooped on by a bird while standing around is hilarious to me :8855: (Sorry, not at all trying to be mean!!)

Thank you girls. :) It was just nice that someone else recognised my achievement. Though I don't seek or need any award, actually doing something about my weight and feeling positive and happy is so much more than I could have dreamt of. I'm gonna turn 38 and not be a complete lard arse. Yay!

For my records, I had two syn free sausages, with the soupy thing (reduced down) and some rice.
Hi-fi bar after (6 syns).

Total 12 syns today. I'm happy with that.

I like your diary because I never see you being hard on yourself. No wonder you always make such good progress! :):):)

Thanks Molly. Oh I think I am very tough on myself. But I do write on here a lot, in my attempt to clear my thoughts around my weight loss/eating etc and psyche myself up. Maybe psychologically its not healthy to do it as much as I do. But I use my phone to access so its very convenient for me. And once I've written it down, it kind of commits it, if you get my drift.

Anyway, today I am feeling so shattered. So gonna pass out on the train soon hopefully. Just wanted to get today's plan in quickly.

Breakfast:
Porridge (oats - HEb, soya milk - HEa plus 1 syn), 2 small sliced bananas.

Lunch:
Jacket potato, baked beans, mixed salad. Shape zero, banana, satsuma.

Snacks:
2 bananas, Apple, satsuma.

Tea:
Will be extremely busy tonight, so I'm gonna have a mugshot with one or two corn on the cob (depending on how hungry I feel). A curly wurly may bite the dust too (6 syns).

So planned total of 7 syns. I'll update this later with any deviations if appropriate.

I can barely keep my eyes open zzzzzz

Sorry to hear about the pigeon Pinkie but if I were you I would get myself a Euro Millions ticket!!

:)

Have a nice train snooze!

Gah I'm not now. Absolutely exhausted.

Just had a hi-fi bar (6 syns), will prob have the curly wurly later, so that's a total of 13 syns today.

Back to my packing. Tent etc all loaded, just got to sort my personal bits and bobs out.

Am very excited though. My solar power monkey arrived today. I now have portable power for my phone. Just in time for my trip too. Perfect!

Eeeps! My day has arrived! So much to do still, have hair to dye (banish the grey roots), hair to remove, final bits to pack.

Too excited to feel hungry, but I shall be good and have brekkie before I leave.

Planned food...

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), low fat natural yoghurt.

Dinner:
Soup concoction.

Fruit snacks in between. Packed some Kellogg's minibreaks so maybe a pack or two of them.

Has occurred to me that my dairy intake will be virtually zero while I'm away. Ah well, I'm sure I'll cope for a few days. And I will make up for it in alcofrol instead. :)

Have a lovely day all xxx

Eeeps! My day has arrived! So much to do still, have hair to dye (banish the grey roots), hair to remove, final bits to pack.

Too excited to feel hungry, but I shall be good and have brekkie before I leave.

Planned food...

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), low fat natural yoghurt.

Dinner:
Soup concoction.

Fruit snacks in between. Packed some Kellogg's minibreaks so maybe a pack or two of them.

Has occurred to me that my dairy intake will be virtually zero while I'm away. Ah well, I'm sure I'll cope for a few days. And I will make up for it in alcofrol instead. :)

Have a lovely day all xxx

Oooh how exciting. Hope you have a lovely day. Have fun and enjoy yourself x

Way to go Pinkie!.........those bikers won't know what's hit them with all that beautifying!

Have a fab, fab time x

Thanks Penny and Lynne!

I'm just chillaxing for a bit before I clean the floors and head off. Beanie has had a nice relaxing morning too. We sat and did a bit of random trigonometry together before he watched that Code programme that was on BBC2 last night. He's a maths geek lol

You do all realise that I'm doing it all over again next week at Brands Hatch? Lol. Though that is just the BSB and not the WSBK that I'm doing this weekend.

Happy days.

Back