It's Now Or Never

Thank you Molly. Hope you have a good weekend too. :)

God I must be the most boring person on here. Still, that's me.

Accciddntslly got a bit drunk. Eaten an apple and a pavjkdt of minibreaks. And a FFS vodjas.

Met my fBourutr racer today HE is so tiny!

However, anyone who is reading might be interested to know that I have done s to of walking and my skirt is falling down constantly, to the point of ibdecdvt! Eek! My knickers seem to be joining them. I really need to find the cash for new clothes.

Heehee I love drunk Pinkie!!!

Maverick said:
Heehee I love drunk Pinkie!!!

Who needs food when you've got bikes a.d vodka. The night is just beginning here. Oh I love it so.

I met my fBourure biker today and be eyed me ul! As did lots of other bikers in the paddocj. Hopefully for the right reasons and not as a freak. Show. My halter neck tip and sloppy skirt are going down well.

Ice found a car with my name on it. Tata

Pinkie1973 said:
Thank you Molly. Hope you have a good weekend too. :)

God I must be the most boring person on here. Still, that's me.

Accciddntslly got a bit drunk. Eaten an apple and a pavjkdt of minibreaks. And a FFS vodjas.

Met my fBourutr racer today HE is so tiny!

However, anyone who is reading might be interested to know that I have done s to of walking and my skirt is falling down constantly, to the point of ibdecdvt! Eek! My knickers seem to be joining them. I really need to find the cash for new clothes.

Lol! LOVE this! Go Pinkie!

I noticed on FB that you'd "checked in"!

Um. But in all seriousness. A few queries. What exactly is a FFS vodja? And a fBourutr racer?

Haha and I love the fact your skirt and knickers are falling down, you skinny Minnie you.

Pinkie1973 said:
Who needs food when you've got bikes a.d vodka. The night is just beginning here. Oh I love it so.

I met my fBourure biker today and be eyed me ul! As did lots of other bikers in the paddocj. Hopefully for the right reasons and not as a freak. Show. My halter neck tip and sloppy skirt are going down well.

Ice found a car with my name on it. Tata

LOL! :D

julesm said:
Lol! LOVE this! Go Pinkie!

I noticed on FB that you'd "checked in"!

Um. But in all seriousness. A few queries. What exactly is a FFS vodja? And a fBourutr racer?

Haha and I love the fact your skirt and knickers are falling down, you skinny Minnie you.

I'll try. Vodka. And favourite biker. I have t shirt, fleece etc. Think that came out tight. Threshing a really good band on, two tents away. Aces!

Hee hee hee. I love this thread :D

Amazing news on your loss this week. And so excited about the weekend. And looking forward to hearing ALL about the body magic ;)

Gail x

P.S. Love the planning for the weekend. Be realistic (which I think you are) and enjoy whatever you decide to do. Fab diary thread chica !

Sent from my iPhone

Oh Pinkie - been out all day and just got back to this!!!
I couldn't understand a flippin' word you were saying at one point and decided I'd definitely had one too many.
Then noticed you said you'd one too many too. LOL :D

Way to go girl! Have a great weekend - but it sounds as though you already are . . .

Urgh, I feel like ****. And the reason for that would be the 37.5 syns of vodka I drank. Turned out bloke was married, so no pulling. But was chatting to him and other strays all evening, had a really good laugh and nice to talk bikes.

So my run went out the window, but I'm doing an early walk round the circuit (which must be s couple of miles) before my mate arrives.

My food was excellent though! Mostly because I ate sod all. Ha ha.

Aah, at least you were a drunk girl with morals ;)

I'm guessing there will be more people turning up today - so the potential for body magic will be even higher?!

37.5 syns of vodka? I'm impressed you cared enough/could keep count!! Keep up the good work, and keep reporting back! xx

Haha ace Pinkie! 37.5 syns is impressive! Sounds like you had fun. Shame the biker man was married. As Maverick says there's still time!

Have lots of fun and please do keep us updated I was LOLing all over the place last night!
xxxx

Good grief Pinkine - what are you even doing awake so early in the day after 37.5 syns of vodka? I'd still be out for the count!

Well. I woke at 7. Had a shower, got dressed. Had brekkie (my usual so all good there) then toodled into the circuit as the bikes were calling me. That's why I'm here after all. Came back for a little snooze before my mate arrives. I've told him to bring headache tabs lol. God, and last night was the quiet one, tonight will be big, tomorrow slightly less so as people will want to be up early for the racing on Sunday. I'm determined to run round tomorrow though, even if I have to pull over to hurl in the toilets every so often.

Think hair of the dog might be in order.....

Back