It's Now Or Never

Well the diet has been bollocks, I am very drunk, and declared ny love for a guy with cystic fybrosis who is on borrowed time, who doesn't reciprocate. This is why I'm better off single. Can't be trusted

I'm back to goodness in the morning though.

Am watching cricket replays to cheer myself up. Millwall won 2-0 but it didn't cut it.

Oh pinkie! Hope you're ok, hope the head's not hurting too much! X

Urgh, well I'm alive. I am trying to remember the mantra 'regret what you did, not what you didn't do' and still think its a good idea.

So having been good at two bike meets I then end up snogging two blokes in the pub last night. One is 11 or 12 years younger than me, (the one with cf) and I've known him since he was about 15. He is bloody cute though. The trouble is, I have some blanks about the evening, and I think it all got a bit messy. Anyway, me and another mate were the last ones to leave the pub, and I snogged him too. Classy! But at least I caught my train home, and made it back home, with a kebab not long before two I think.

All not good. But hey, I love kissing, never get to do it, and got double bubble yesterday. That'll be my lot for the next year now.

So anyway. Diet. I am expecting a massive gain tomorrow. I fear I will be over 14 stone, and I will be totally gutted. But, I am also determined to take it on the chin. I'm being SW good today. Just having a banana milkshake for brekkie (HEa plus 4 syns). I am also going to run to the next train station along, as I have to catch the train to my parents to collect my car, which will also be a couple of miles of uphill walking too.

Need to go shopping, and desperately need to visit my Nan. Will get lots of SW friendly food, so need to plan my meals out. And I will undo whatever damage I've done over the next few weeks. I'm really enjoying my running and that helps enormously. I am determined to lose a total of 5 stone this year, preferably before my birthday at the beginning of December. So I probably have a couple of stone to lose now, hopefully not too much more. So I'm also gonna go teetotal again, as holidays are over, and I just act like a prat anyway. Though my bro-in-law may be popping over later with a nice cider (singular!), so I'll reserve some syns for a last alcoholic treat.

Anyhoo, that's my plan. I've had my holiday blip, now its time to move on.

I hope you're all well, and I'll get catching up with you all very soon. It's good to be back little chicas xx

Hey Hun

Glad you enjoyed your holidays - that's what they are for :)

Fingers crossed the gain isn't too much for you and that the running has helped minimise it, and I'm sure you will have no trouble at all getting back on track. Your losses have been so good recently I don't think 2 stone would be unreasonable before your birthday xxx

Hey chuck! Aww bless you haha the snogathon sounds like great fun!! Did the two blokes know you'd snogged the other!! ?Sounds like the type of thing I used to get up to and somehow get away with when I was about 18! I'm sure that youll be fine getting straight back on the wagon and it's good that you feel prepared to take any gain on the chin. Hope you're not too hungover. Xxxxx

Quick food update, had a shitty evening and am now shattered and proper fed up.

Breakfast:
Banana milkshake (HEa plus 4 syns)

2 cans cider (12 syns)

4.25 mile run.

Syn free sausages, 6 thin rashers lean bacon, mushrooms, scrambled egg.
Apple.

Mugshot.
LF supernoodles.

Clementine.

Hi. Thanks girls

Yeah, my behaviour was akin to an 18 yr olds, but sod it, I'm young free and single and am entitled to blast the cobwebs away every so often.

Anyway. Another quickie. Food ok, but one syn over. Given I'm getting myself back into it, plus other mitigating factors I'm fine with that. For today, it can't continue

Put on a further 2.5lbs, and I'm fine with that too. Means I am now 13st 11lb, so I'm still the right side of 14 stone. 5.5lbs after a two and a half week holiday is not bad at all.

So focus now is on getting to 12 stone by 28th November. That's 25lbs in about 14 weeks. So long as I keep up my running the rest will fall into place.

Oh and a nice starting place for getting my head back into it is getting the Woman of the year award in class today. I couldn't have done it without you lot. So thank you my beautiful chicas.

About to cuddle down to some Grand Designs with the bairn now. I will catch up with you all this week. Sorry I've been so rubbish and self centered. :-( x

Oh and ps, I've decided I'm gonna do a 100 mile cycle ride from London to Bristol. Over a few days, but nevertheless a few hours cycling there. Just gotta sort the logistics/practice etc

Last edited:
You are allowed to be self centred when you arer on your holidays!! Nobody expects anyone to be coming on here every day to report when there are exciting times going on.

So pleased you have enjoyed your time off, and 5.5lb is nothing. You will have it off in no time.

Can't wait to see you getting back into the running, maybe it will inspire me to get on with it again. The weather is very demotivating for me just now...

Well done again on Woman of the Year :) xxx

Breakfast:
Banana milkshake (HEa plus 4 syns)

2 cans cider (12 syns)

. . .
Oh dear - I imagined you having the 2 ciders for breakfast! :D

Glad you enjoyed your holiday - thats what they are for, to relax, be self-centred and have some me time.

Back to it now though girl. You'll probably make 12 st before I do. I'm hovering at 12:7 ish and have been since the beginning of July. Grrrrrrr

Hey Pinkie,

I didn't mean the 18 year old comment in a barsey way, it's just that when I was 18 I used to love snogging lots of guys in one night and I never got caught out!

I don't think you've done too badly at all to have put on a relatively small amount of weight in all this time of holidaying! And it's great that as you say you are under 14 stone.

Well done on woman of the year!!!!! What a fab prize!!! We are voting for ours tonight so I don't really know how it works, will you be entered into some kind of regional or national thing now too? xxxxx

Well done Pinkie on Woman of The Year, put it along side your :superwoman: award!

Sounds like you had a fab time away, go girl, 2 snogs with 2 different blokes in 1 night - result! ;)

Have a great week honey

xxx

Hey Pinkie!

How you? Are you still on leave or have you had to go back to work? Well done on Woman of the year - great stuff and well deserved. We're voting for ours next week and having a little food party too - wooo!
Don't be too hard on yourself with weight gain. You were on holiday and deserve to enjoy yourself, and I have every confidence you'll be back on track and losing next week.
x

Hello girls. Quickie as I should be working and am already late starting as I nipped out for a run.

I am fine just busy/preoccupied.

Had Footie last night, and as Mave will vouch, I may have had a tipple or two. Thing is, my boy is going away with his Dad on Fri for EIGHT NIGHTS! Never been apart from him for so long before. Think I'm getting worked up and am manically booking things to keep me busy. So not sure how good I'll be with booze over that time. I'm in psychological destruction mode I think. But its sort of ok. I'm happy, even if I am just pretending to cover up if you catch ny drift. It's just a temp blip. But food has been fine. And I have been running - did nearly 5 miles this morning. Get me! :)

Back