It's Now Or Never

DID YOU????????!!!!!!!!!

:) I am sooooooooooo pleased for you. Oh my, what a fabulous feeling that must be! And just in time for your UK shopping trip too. Oh well done, that's set me up nicely for the day; hearing that.

The diff wax types denote how much you want left, and how far, front and back they go. This girl was a new one for me and I wasn't overly pleased, so I'm still on the hunt. Bah. Anyone know a good Brazilian waxer in Kent/London?

Oh and have a wonderful trip and a safe journey xx

I've found someone in Rochester - well I found a website - just need to contact her - from the spiel on there she sounds as if she knows what she's doing. Sadly it's all very trial and error hey? I couldn't be bothered to trapse over to Canary Wharf either to be honest. The things we do in the name of beauty huh? :)

Pinkie1973 said:
I've found someone in Rochester - well I found a website - just need to contact her - from the spiel on there she sounds as if she knows what she's doing. Sadly it's all very trial and error hey? I couldn't be bothered to trapse over to Canary Wharf either to be honest. The things we do in the name of beauty huh? :)

Ooh hope she's better. I have to admit I make do with DIY waxing and hair removal these days. Bf doesn't seem to complain regardless of how much effort I make in that area!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love that I can come back to your thread and find there has been sex, a massive loss and talk of brazilians!!

I love it!!!

Well done on all of the above, I can't pass comment on waxing because I've never done it... I am a wimp, but similarly bf has never complained!!

Have a great weekend xxxx

Hiya chica - I'm back from the freezing UK to find you have gone awol too!

Let us know how you are when you get a mo!

Me? Gained 2.86 lbs so in target range (just). Need to get it off before my next holiday to all-inclusive hotel for Xmas.

Hey chicas, and thanks Pomette and Penny for checking up on me.

Work has been awful, horrendous, and I am that close to going over the edge. However, I am now through to Christmas and have a few days off. I was supposed to have the whole of next week off, but I will have to work at least one day. If I do it right, hopefully it will just be one day too. So all in all, it's mad, but I have a job and despite everything I'm trying not to complain. I've given up on my course, which I'm really gutted about - but Beanie and work are my priority, and I'm barely finding the time for those right now.

Aside from that - had a few issues with stress, been having panic attacks etc etc - and have not been on the diet at all. But rest assured, I am chomping at the bit to carry on in Jan. My friend and I at work are having a diet bet - so I know I will need to lose about 3 stone from Jan to June next year. Lunch at Claridges is riding on it - and I could really do without the expense.

Man front - still sod all as usual. However, I've been put on anti depressants (Facebook girls, please keep it to yourselves) - and that has completely obliterated my sex drive! No bad thing really. Me and biker boy chat all the time - he is like my little brother to be honest. As lovely as he is, he's not the one for me - and I'm just pleased he's happy with his girl - but I thought I'd update you all, as it's a funny old situation really - funny how we meet people, and how they affect us in our lives.

Beanie is doing fabulously - I got him a Kindle Touch (my friend picked it up from NYC recently for me) for Xmas. Well, he actually paid for most of it - so I gave in, and he opened it tonight. It is just charging up now. He's so happy with it though, the little book worm.

So I hope you are all well - and enjoying the festive preparations. I will start getting back to it all in the very near future. Have the most wonderful Christmas, be stronger than me with your food and drink (or equally, just say, Oh **** it and enjoy the moment).

Thank you so much for all your support this year - and here's looking forwards to a skinnier, healthier and happier New Year!

Love you all
xxxxxx

Hiya Chica - just got back from holiday. Hope you and Beanie had a great one of these.
Merry_Christmas-animated.gif

Here's looking forward to 2012!

Hey pinkie, I'm looking forward to your more regular presence when I need motivation to go running etc again, hope u and beanie had a lovely Christmas xxx

Hi Pinkie,

Sorry for being missing in action from your thread - I hadn't forgotten you. I'm sorry to hear that things have been so difficult for you at work and at home. However I hope that despite all of that you had a lovely christmas and new year. Regardless of what happened food and drink wise (and if you're anything like me you will have had a large gain) get back on it and carry on. You deserve it.

Big hugs and hope to see you here again soon.

Gail x

And Feliz Año Nuevo from me too.

How're you doing chica?

Hey girls and Happy New Year! Mwah! xxxx

Thank you all for your lovely posts - I've been a terrible miniminer too. I will try get updated with each and everyone of you over the past week.

It's been a strange week since I last posted - I'm half convinced I may be on an early menopause. I've been having terrible nightsweats, starting to get hot flushes during the day too. Mixed with other issues I've had of late its quite confusing to work out what really is the cause. I have an appointment with my doc next Friday, so a week of good, healthy living between now and then. Hopefully I'll feel better, but I shall ask for some hormone tests, so at least we can rule it out. I'm sure a poor lifestyle and other stresses are the culprits, but it all seems a bit odd to me.

Anyway, tonight is my last night if gluttony. Tomorrow is the start of the diet bet. I reckon I've put on a good stone over Xmas etc. Pretty horrendous and I feel like absolute **** quite honestly. I can't wait to eat healthily and really up my exercise regime. I am doing 5 days of a kind of detox, then getting back to Slimming World class on Monday evening. I have to be 100% on plan though if I'm gonna beat my rather annoying mate at work. Being a,male, weight loss seems to come so much easier to him. So anyway, it should really help me nail a new target of 11 stone by June 4th. Eek!

I hope you are well and had a good Christmas and New Year.

Here's to a fab New Year xx

Well I weighed in for day one of the diet bet, and quite frankly I'm absolutely disgusted with myself. I have gone from 13st 3lbs on the 21st November, to 15stone today! Dear Lord! Anyway, the line has been drawn.

I started the diet today, though with a minor slip up this evening as the last glass of Bailey's kept screaming at me.

Breakfast: natural low fat yoghurt, boiled egg, detox tea

2 x fennel teas at work

Lunch: salmon steak, small portion brown rice, vegetables served on a large bed of salad leaves. More fennel tea. Veggie snacks of cherry tomatoes, carrot batons and mange tout

Lavender tea and a rooibus tea.

Tea: stir fry veg and chicken pieces, salmon steak.
That naughty glass of Bailey's.
Pot of natural .low fat bio yoghurt.

So great apart from that sodding Bailey's. But even with that I feel much better for not gluttonously chomping on cheese and biscuits every 2 seconds and drinking my own body weight in booze.

What this does all mean is that I now have to lose 4 stone by June 4th. My mate only has to lose about 3. So I have no more room for manouvre. My running gear is packed for tomorrow, though due to meetings, I've only got time for a quick 5k.

Having a quick soak in the bath now then off to read my book. TV has been banned for the month (apart from the darts and the cricket).

Hope you are all well and happy. I'm sure none of you can possibly have piled it on like I have (I am sooooo disappointed in myself) - so look on the bright side.

Mwah xx

Pinkie - oops to the big gain. BUT you can so do this chica. You've done it before and you can do it again. So just get those running shoes out and ban the booze during the week and it'll be off in double quick time!

Back