It's Now Or Never

Woo hoo :woohoo: - go you. Well done chica

Well done Pinkie, great start!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow!Great loss! Wish you good luck on your way to perfect body;-) I am new here and this is my first day of the new life. I am still chosing what way to go. I see now on your example that your diet is reallllly working!! envy;-)))

Morning Pinkie,

In the excitement of your weight loss, I forgot to ask, what happened with the contract and homeworking? X

Morning Pinkie,

In the excitement of your weight loss, I forgot to ask, what happened with the contract and homeworking? X
Tthe meeting got cancelled on Monday - its now today Lynn

Hi girls and thanks.
Had the meeting and went through contract - mostly it doesn't seem too bad, though I am still going to go through it with a fine toothed comb at home. I formally submitted my homeworking request, my manager is going to speak to HR about it. So have to wait and see. The annoying thing is, this came up because my manager is a pedant. My old manager for example hasn't gone to HR for my colleague, just took a completed form and left well enough alone. But technically, I fit all their flexible working criteria, so I am hoping it is just a formality. Will keep you posted.

So I had a couple of shaky days last week, and drunk far too much gin and Prossecco Thursday night. It ended up just me and a bunch of lads - all of whom are about 10 years younger than me, and somehow, we ended up in a strip club!! There, dancers aside, I really was the only woman. Dear god. I didn't stay long, the blokes weren't much conversation at that point.

Other than that though, all good. Got myself back on track on Friday and inadvertently had a couple of red days. Meaning an extra HexB, which for me quite often means some brazil nuts. Lovely to snack on.

Yesterday morning I did a 6 mile Nordic walk. I started doing this in Jan, having done something similar at Fat Camp last November. Really enjoy it, but I hadn't been getting out regularly due to various commitments, being away etc. But am determined to get out on them as often as I can. There's another tougher walk coming up this Sunday, possibly around 5-6 miles again. It's lovely getting out in the countryside, breathing fresh air, walking through places I didn't necessarily know existed even, meeting interesting people, and far more preferable to sitting at home missing my boy while he visits his dad. One of the groups is looking at doing a walking weekend next April, so really hope I can do it. I have a horrible feeling though that I am already away. Typical!

Back to work this morning, roll on Friday!
Take care all and happy slimming xx

Weigh in day today. Am quite excited, so hope it goes well. Have discovered a penchant for iced lattes. Making them at home with skimmed milk, perfect for a hot day.

On the down side, I am at a loss as to meals to cook this week. I don't feel particularly inspired.

Well done Pinkie - that's a great result!
Thanks for the hugs and reminder on my fred.
Yes I do have all the up-to-date books, so when I get home from the apartment I am going to take your advice.
Read them all again and go right back to basics (again) for a week and see how it goes.

Thank you thank you!!

Something else I am really pleased about, is that today I cracked my post weigh in naughtiness. Used some veg up and chicken and had that with tagliatelle. Could have done with some more spice, but it was filling, all free /superfree and the bairn wolfed it down too. He is at athletics atm, so I'm in the canteen snacking on an apple and finishing some work off. A small victory there as I find weigh in and the relief (or depression) of it quite emotionally draining; cue the munchies. I am bloody determined I'm shaking this 2lbs for next week.

I don't seem to get the munchies on WI day - I just seem to get stressed and go OTT on the wine! :8855:

Well after sir stropalot was done I was very tempted to hit the vodka. Fortunately I don't have any so I was a good girl. Stropalot is now singing what shall we do with the drunken sailor in the shower. Accompanied by slapping his flannel around by the sounds of things. At least I hope that's what it is. :-o

LOL at Sir Stropalot :8855:

Hello, here you are! I love your home for your house bunnies ;) How many have you, what are their names ... etc?

Aw thanks Micci. Just the two buns, Rosie and Billy. They are (nearly) two year old mini oops and it's like having a pair of toddlers in the house, always up to mischief. But very sweet and always make me laugh or melt. I am presently sitting outside with my morning hot lemon while they mow my lawn for me. :)

That sounds like a nice start to the morning ;) I hope all goes well for you during the rest of the day.

Back