It's now or never

I pop in, I pop out - I am good, I am bad. I give up. No I don't.

Argh - struggling.

well - I am trying to bed well behaved calorie wise, while not sticking to the CD plan well over this weekend. OH has got right bad PMT I have decided, he is being an arse, thereby making me want to munch!

SO - I was good yesterday until my mum came and I cooked a full roast. And today I have poached egg on toast, followed by a packet of crisps.

Feeling tired and grumpy today and in need of some chocolate too. I suspect this is due to OH though. and the weather. and feeling crap about failing to stick to the diet

Maybe I have PMT too.

I hear you. This weather is getting to us all.

Hang in there!

I also hear you I just cooked a BIG roast dinner for the in-laws and feel stuffed.

Tomorrow new plan as I have no electric all day so. One shake before they cut us off and one bar for lunch and shake for tea once electric comes back on, but I'm not having my 4th shake I'm changing it for 2 slim a soups as I don't have a blender and they will mix better with my flask water :-(
If I stick with that tomorrow and have no extras will try it all week. Will let you know how I get on

Thanks. I will be interested to hear how it goes.

I am going to the gym today and walk on the treadmill. I will put my wrist in the sling to restrict the movement. I can't wait to get the cast off and be able to do aquafit.

Thanks. I will be interested to hear how it goes.

I am going to the gym today and walk on the treadmill. I will put my wrist in the sling to restrict the movement. I can't wait to get the cast off and be able to do aquafit.

What have you done to your wrist hun. I don't know what happening now I can't see your diary :(

Well - on Tuesday I had to go to London for a work do - schmoozing clients. So - had to eat so the bubbly didn't break me :) And, I was out from 12 till 2 am, so I decided there was no way I could manage CD in 14 hours with 4 hours on a train, a works do, drinks and . . . (the excuses go on)

So - took the day off and enjoyed myself.

Wednesday I was good, today I have been better! I have even picked up a biscuit, and then put it back in the packet!

I am aiming now for a great May, so I ready for BBQ season and our camping trip end of May.

egbert said:
Well - on Tuesday I had to go to London for a work do - schmoozing clients. So - had to eat so the bubbly didn't break me :) And, I was out from 12 till 2 am, so I decided there was no way I could manage CD in 14 hours with 4 hours on a train, a works do, drinks and . . . (the excuses go on)

So - took the day off and enjoyed myself.

Wednesday I was good, today I have been better! I have even picked up a biscuit, and then put it back in the packet!

I am aiming now for a great May, so I ready for BBQ season and our camping trip end of May.

Well done I like the sound of "great may" hopefully will join you with that one, had a great day until giving the girls tea and ended up having 3 spoons of tuna pasta :-(

3 spoons is not unforgivable.

i have had a bit of chocolate each day - but I figure one mouthful is not going to do a lot of damage, and if that keeps me on target for the rest of the day, its allowed

Hi Eggie,

I hope you have a good weekend. Moderation is key!

Well - weigh in today. Only 4 pounds down since I restarted, which is frankly useless. But - I am now sticking to it and determined to stick and behave. I am on day 4 of sticking after restarting daily :( But better this time. I have decided that if I can stick all of May, I will be allowed to relax and enjoy our camping trip over the jubilee weekend.

Wow - I am feeling quite positive today. I have got loads done in chores this weekend, love that feeling of accomplishment and some control over the house - although there is still loads to do . . . cleaned through the living room, under the sofas, in the corners, between the cushions, down the hallway, bathroom and toilet, got the winter ash out of the fire, potted seeds, put together a garden table, tidied the garden up a bit, helped OH in his latest building project, got some work done . . .

Now for a shower and then shall I muck out the kids room, do the ironing, get some more work done or . . . well its a never ending list in this house.

But - feeling slimmer and getting things done helps me feel more like sticking to the diet, for some reason. And Im not feeling cravings today so may be finally in ketosis.

Loving the bank holiday!

You sound like your doing well Hun.

I'm back on it 100% tomorrow as we are also camping over the jubilee in Somerset and I want to enjoy some real cider lol

You go, Girl!!!

I don't know what happened. Really I don't. I am not sure of my scales are going mental or I am. I did have a couple of slices of ham, and 1 glass of wine. . . (I know, but I can't be perfect) . . . and I put on 3 pounds. What?!

It wouldn't have even weighed that much.

Anyway, totally fed up so today was a bit poor :( However, I am in this to win it - by end of this month! So - water water water.

I am not doing well. So - yesterday OH and I ended up having a meal out with the kids :(

Today I have already munched 2 biscuits and a bite of my sons bagel.

What is wrong with me - I was so pleased to lose the first few stone, but this last one is killing me. Right - no more faffing, no more excuses. No saying 'well I already broke today, may as well start tomorrow'. It starts now!

I am half way down my 2nd pint of water and I am going to do this.

egbert said:
I am not doing well. So - yesterday OH and I ended up having a meal out with the kids :(

Today I have already munched 2 biscuits and a bite of my sons bagel.

What is wrong with me - I was so pleased to lose the first few stone, but this last one is killing me. Right - no more faffing, no more excuses. No saying 'well I already broke today, may as well start tomorrow'. It starts now!

I am half way down my 2nd pint of water and I am going to do this.

I restated today after our planned meal yesterday (curry) at 11st told myself I would never see that again so it was the kick I needed.

Have thought about eating and looked at food today but said to myself "if I eat that it will just take longer"

Little steps to our goal Hun x

Back on SS today and also feel like eating but instead have come to bed with a hot water bottle and a DVD hoping to just get through first few days again. Good luck!!

Good going on stoping yourself. The salt in the ham is probably causing water retention.

egbert said:
Well - weigh in today. Only 4 pounds down since I restarted, which is frankly useless. But - I am now sticking to it and determined to stick and behave. I am on day 4 of sticking after restarting daily :( But better this time. I have decided that if I can stick all of May, I will be allowed to relax and enjoy our camping trip over the jubilee weekend.

I had a rocky start too I started with a shake and some days ended with a huge takeaway!! But those days r in the past! Totally is day 5 and I had a weigh in I've lost 9lbs!! You can do it stick with it!! Find the right forums and keep us updated!!! :) x

jess33 said:
Back on SS today and also feel like eating but instead have come to bed with a hot water bottle and a DVD hoping to just get through first few days again. Good luck!!

Well done just know that the pants feeling is only temporary and it will pass and the feeling of feeling gd about yourself is priceless!!! I'll look forward to spking to u on day 4after getting through it :) remember water is the key!! X x

Back