It's now or never

Yay - Happy Birthday to you!

I am debating whether to make my own cake - except I will just go buy me a cheesecake and stick some candles in it as that's my favourite. Mmmmmm Cheesecake!

Yep, I have decided that my reward for being extra good all week is my birthday cheesecake. :)

I am feeling really quite happy today. My friend told me her boyfriend saw me in the supermarket and commented to her how I had lost lots of weight, and tonight my brother came by and told me the same! :) Its nice to get compliments :) Makes it all worth while.

Anyway - big push on now, I am 12.1 and I want to below the 12 asap - hopefully 2 or 3 pounds past by Saturday, ready for my weekend off :)

I have drunk so much water today, I was in an all day training session and had to run out to the loo so many times, everyone around thought I was mad!

Hey, that water will flush out any bloating you may have been dealing with and helps to digest food better. :D:D:D

CHEESECAKE. Mmmmm.... I may ask for one for my birthday! Happy birthday us!!! :D:D:D:D

12 stone today:D

Absolutely knackered today. Sat up until 1 am watching the shocking and disgusting rioting going on in London last night. 3 nights running, and the kids doing the arson, looting, vandalism are just getting worse. They look about 12 as well.

What on earth are these kids doing? They are not doing this to protest anything or make a statement. They are just like animals. They are not even looting for profit, since half of what they loot they destroy.

Very sad week for England this week :mad::(:(

I have heard about some messiness in England! Here in America we have had riots of a certain ethnic group attacking whites without reason. (Alright, I'll say it and sound racist... African Americans have been attacking white people without provocation)! What is this world coming to? When there's hate there will always be a problem. :(

Anyway, well done on 12 stone!!! :D:D:D

I know what you mean, the rioting is ridiculous. But without being misunderstood, the African American V White is a racist thing that has a basis in anger, hate etc, no matter how nasty it is.

This is just groups of youths rioting and stealing because they can, because they have no respect for community, their homes, human people. It seems to be just a riot for the excuse of stealing. Basically they think they are in a real life video game and they will be able to just turn it off at the end without consequence.

And sadly, there may not be many as I am sure they won't catch half of them!

The working class are uprising! Lol I haven't heard that one. Well I am not uprising and I work!

Nope, this is mainly 14-24 year olds looting and burning, the 'working classes' are just as horrified as everyone else since it's mainly their property getting burnt and emptied. Anther night, and now its spreading to other cities. :(

Oh dear - failed again :sigh: :break_diet::break_diet:

Well I started off so well - woke up and weighed myself - 12.04. Went and had a shower and weighed myself again :)confused:) - 11.13.4 - yes apparently I carry 1lbs of dirt on me at all times:D:D

Has anyone else noticed this - if you wait 10 minutes after waking up you end up slightly lighter. Always works for me ;)

Anyway - went to work, was very good until lunchtime. Had my soup but was rushing to a meeting and got lightheaded, so grabbed a crunchie :(:(:break_diet:

Anyway, drank loads of water to compensate, got home, and just couldn't control my hand, which wandered off on it's own, grabbed a 2finger Kit Kat and scoffed that :cry::cry::break_diet:

Oh dear. Well, drinking another pint to try to compensate for that! :rolleyes: :( Guess I will be above the 12 again tomorrow :(:sigh:

Ah, but if I tell myself it's teeny weeny it becomes a slide into huge! :)

Plus it kicks me out of ketosis making the next few days harder. ;(

Anyway, water R us tonight..

Sounds like you need to keep some no carb snacks about so if you have to cheat, you cheat better. Unless you think this will encourage you to cheat?

I do normally stick the sandwich ham, but I just got sidetracked today :(

What other low carb snacks are there? Why are all the sweet things bad :(

Keep going Hun. I agree with the peanuts and the bars. A mouthful of nuts is not too bad. Just a little high in fat but should keep you in ketosis. Also cheese strings or pepperami? You're doing so well.

Oh dear :(

Peanut butter, stringy cheese, salami :(
YEUCH

Well, that put me off snacking! Thanks girls. You helped me again :D:D

Now nuts I could do, but I should really be a good girl! Till Saturday and my cheesecake:D

11 stone 13! :D:D:D

Yay. I made it, in time for my weekend off. I am in the elevens!:D:D

Loving it! Feeling good, feeling healthy, happy and slim! :D

I have ordered my new black boots for Oh to get me for my birthday, and some size 14 jeans to wear with them. Ok, I may not quite fit them by Saturday, but that's the new target! :D

I just got into a size 14 myself (well, European size, in the US it's a size 10)!!! :)

I am trying to do the same thing, be really good until Saturday night for my birthday :D:D:D Well done on 13 stone 11!!!! :clap:

Oooooh how I dream of seeing 11 something when I step on the scales. I haven't seen 11 in 6 years, haven't see 10 in about 15 years! Well done. See, despite your little 'accidents' where food has unexpectedly forced it's way into your mouth, you're still going in the right direction. I've gotta be good so I can get this feeling you've got now!!

Hey Cee - I just PM'd you because I wondered where you were these days! :) How you getting on?

I did feel really good - up until about 7 when my DS was just kicking off again, as he has been all day, and I just ate half his chicken nuggets in frustration! I checked the packet, reckoned that was about 240 calories and decided that would just have to be my meal for the evening. :( Now trying to chuck down lots of water - in my head drinking lots of water will dilute the effect - lol :)

Well - weigh in tomorrow and then I have a relax for my birthday BBQ :)

Back