It's now or never

You were PM'ing me as I was posting here. :)

Weigh in day. Just down a bit today on my scales to 11.12. Well, we will see what the CDC scales have o say :)

Weigh in! Well, CDC scales say 12 stone dead on, which is more than mine do. However, its still a 5lb loss. ;)

Well, I now have my planned weekend off for my birthday - I am drinking plenty of water now so I can relax more tomorrow, been out and bought my cheesecake, and a load of stuff for the BBQ :D

12 bottles of wine too - do you think that will be enough though :confused::confused::rolleyes::eek:

Right - house to clean ready for my visitors tomorrow:rolleyes::p

In case I don't get to say it tomorrow... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! have a wonderful time and enjoy your cheesecake and wine. x

Oh my what a headache :jelous::cry::cry:

Well, fab party, great friends and a lot of BBQ.

I did not actually eat a lot - some chicken, some salad and cake. I have noticed that since being on CD I just don't like to eat as much. ;). But I did drink a lot :(. :D

Anyway, I passed on the bacon buttes this morning and had melon and a slice of brioche instead. Can of coke to sort the head and I will be back on CD by monday:D

And I felt good, saw some photos and I look so different already. Actually liked some photos for a change. Very happy :D:D and so many comments that it's a real incentive to stick to it :D:D

Monday morning and straight back onto the plan. Shake for breaky and a soup for lunch, and I feel really good for being back on without any little voice in my head arguing with me. I guess if I can have a weekend off and get straight back on, then I should be ok. Its just going to take longer.

Next week we are camping, so I am not sure yet what I will do - I think I will take the bars with me for daytime when we are out and about and have a low fat meal in the evenings with the kids. :)

Oh dear. I failed terribly last night after being good all day and getting right back into my diet. oH came home with a Chinese and had bought me my favourite duck and pancakes - it would have been churlish to refuse :(

Scales are horrific this morning so straight back into SS today. :(

We are off camping on Sunday so I really want to be back into it properly as an incentive to stay good while away, although I think OH will be a bit unhappy if we are on holiday and I am dieting and not drinking with him the whole week. :(
What to do?!

I failed to get back on yesterday too. We can be good today!!!
My OH also tries to sabotage my efforts. It's subconscious. He only buys me chocolates when I'm starting a diet. It's up to us to ignore the food and go up to bed or in the bath until it's all gone. Anyway. Back on track today. I think you could come to an agreement with OH that you'll drink and eat with him half the time you're away and stick to SS the other half. That should limit the damage. Maybe every other day? I don't know either! I could never SS on holiday. Eating is part of the enjoyment for me, but I'm addicted to food anyway. :) good luck deciding what to do. x

Oh bugger bugger bugger. I am really having trouble now. I am absolutely fine at sticking to the diet when I am at work, but this week because I am on leave and OH is here too, I am really struggling. :(

I had my shake for breaky and soup for lunch. But then, after painting my kids bedroom with OH, I got sidetracked by a ham and scrambled egg bagel and piece of brioche. :( :( :( And now, I am staring at a box of chocolates I was given for my birthday. :(
I really am not happy to see the scales creeping up. Another start yet again tomorrow. Perhaps I should send OH back to work :(

Send OH back to work I say! He's too naughty! :-D
I get tempted but I remind myself how happy I will feel when I wake up in the morning knowing I've been good the day before. Or how bad I'll feel if I cave. Sometimes you just need to keep starting over and over again. I think because you're looking so good now, CD doesn't feel as urgent as it used to?
Maybe you need another goal dress to hang up somewhere? Like a size 10 or something? X

Well we have been so busy today decorating the kids room and making flat pack I am shattered - but the room looks fab! Bunk beds arrive in a week or so, but until then the room is still a bit crowded with DSs cot.

Anyway - it has kept me nice and busy, so had my 4 CD meals with not too many extras - a few handfuls of cherry tomatoes, about 4 of the kids chips and sugar in my coffee. :) BUT - not enough water, no where near :(

Still, not a bad day and tomorrow is another!

Good girl!! x

Aother pound down this am, although still working off the excesses of the weekend so not my best weight so far :)

Not thinking much of my holiday from work yet either. Every day we still have to get up early to have the kids dressed for breaky with the FIL, he lives next door and they go for breaky while I walk his dog. And having spent 3 days decoratng I thought we could relax, but no, OH now has to go do some DIY for FIL. No rest ever! :(

House cleaning and ironing for me then:(. Oh well, keep busy to stop snacking !

What does DIY mean? I looked it up and all I got was "do it yourself" :eek:

Well done on being another pound down!! You are going in the right direction for sure. Sorry about FIL being something of a nuisance, I don't know how I would EVER survive living next door to my MIL. My eyes widened and an expression of terror just came over my face thinking about it. :faint2: Bless you.

Back