It's now or never

Oh my teeth ate on edge when I have a little sugar now. You have done amazing making cakes at the moment and I always try the mix you know how your cakes will turn out then lol. I have given myself a baking ban as I'm on my last 10lb and that was the thing I kept saying "it's one little bit" and started to STS :-(
Keep on with it ham won't hurt I have added chicken all the way through xx

:mad:Well - I was a bit heavier today - put myself back a week, and last week was really slow moving anyway:mad::sigh:

But - we were meant to be going for a lunch at work to one of my fav restaurants and cancelled it in the end. I am a bit sad I didnt get my mussels in garlic :cry: but also quite relieved as I really want to get down into the 10's by the end of this week :p:rolleyes::eek:

Cakes delivered to work for tomorrows charity Bake off, I work from home tomorrow so will be able to avoid temptation, and hopefully will win the cake competition for a bottle of champagne.

I am debating whether to sign up to my gym again from the start of november. Now I have the dress, I need some tone on my arms and back, where the dress starts, as there is a bit of a bulge. Although- how do you tone that area? :rolleyes:

Still, a weird day at work, I had a craving to chew, probably left over from eating yesterday, so I had a bit of plain dry chicken. That was boring enough! :D

Yay - good day - back at pre-blip weight. It does seem to be one day of naughty required 1 day of good to return to pre naughty levels - in my very scientific experimenting! lol :)

Right - I have set myself a mission to lose 2 pounds by the end of this week - I want to be in sight of that 10.

Last edited:
Phew - felt like days of getting no where, so yesterday I made a concerted effort to drink loads of water. And today, 1lb off and a new low. Although today I have an almighty headache so not sure that was a great idea.

Weigh in tomorrow and then on Friday it is the last ever work party - thrown to say goodbye to us all before we are made redundant. How sad! 13 years in the company, I saw the start and now the end :(

Anyway, today we had a meeting to explain what happens on the last day (come in, hand over laptops and passes, eat cake and leave) so it is all becoming very final!

Actually, thinking about it I am now roughly the same size - well near enough - that I was 13 years ago. how is that for coming full circle. In the last 13 years I put on loads of weight, had 2 kids, met my finacee, bought and sold a home, and all the time had my job in the back ground. And now its over, and I am back to the same size I was at the start. But - older and maybe a little wiser. :)

And I was pleased to note that my size 14 slim jeans are beinning to look a little baggy - I dont think I am a 12 yet but . . . Can't lose too many inches as I now fit in the wedding dress, but I assume they can take it in 1 size at least :)

Back to the wedding planning - mens outfits next!

Weigh in day today - another 5 1/4 pounds off according to the CDC scales. (I do prefer my own readings - lol) Thats over 2 weeks - it seems so slow but then I do keep being naughty in the middle so only myself to blame :( And some loss is better than no loss, right! :)

My BMI is now officially in the healthy range and out of the over weight range too - yay. Another 1.5 inches off my waist and 1 inch off the thighs. Funny how some weeks the inch loss is off the top of the body and another week it is off the bottom. YOu think it would be even all over!

Still - another stone to go at least!

Definitely - I am 2 dress sizes down and have a definite figure. Getting lots of comments from people at work I didn't know were really aware of me. Its very nice feeling, and I think that more than anything makes me want to keep it off too! :0

Well, today is my official day off, so I can go to the work leaving party tonight. However, I still want to be quite well behaved! Not setting myself back a week in one day!

However, I just feel like scoffing all the sweets in the house. Everyone else in my team at work has now found a new job and my OH was 'well what does that tell you' all sarcastic and implying I am not looking. Hello! It tells me that they all have either got no children or partners who can do the school run while they do the hour or so commute to work and can still be there from 9 to 5, whereas I have to do the school run and fit picking up the kids in. It tells me that agreeing to move to his house in the arse end of no where was a mistake for my career! Grrr :( :mad:

So - feeling pretty down and angry and like a real treat of crap for lunch! :(

Ok, so, home from work party! I did have some buffet but did not stuff myself silly, had a few vodkas but stayed away from beer and came home relatively sober by midnight.. All in all I think a fairly restrained evening and I am nt too worried about tomorrows weight.

And. Chuffed to monkeys! I bought size 12 jeans and wore them tonight and looked ok. Slight roll over the top but nothing too shameful. And I wore a top I have not seen since uni.. Felt fab, fun night and happ to be back to sobriety tomorrow. :)

( and if only you all knew how long it took me to type this you would appreciate how good that vodka was!) lol :)

Well done for not scoffing the buffet and drinking yourself under the table after hubby's unhelpful remarks!! That's what I would have done..
Glad you enjoyed your night out.

Well done on the 12 jeans. Are we allowed to know which dress you got or is it a surprise? :)

Well - I can tell you, but don't tell OH - lol ;)

I got the Rufina style by Madeline Gardner. Although have to say it looks very different on me that it does on the model online. Luckily I tried it on before I looked at it online, or I would never have tried it.

And loving my size 12 jeans - I felt completely different last night! :D

Well done for not scoffing the buffet and drinking yourself under the table after hubby's unhelpful remarks!! That's what I would have done..
Glad you enjoyed your night out.

I was tempted! OH was very nice to drive me all the way to the party though, instead of me having to get a train, since it is a long way to where I work. And today he has turned up after work with flowers for me, taken over the kids while I spent 3 hours in the hairdressers and even cleaned the kitchen - all of which I found quite amazing (if slightly suspicious - lol) :rolleyes::rolleyes::8855:

Sounds like OH was a rockstar!! ;D

Molly, you are far too nice a person. I am more of the opinion that OH was just doing what he should, as my partner, in helping with the house and kids.

But the flowers were a nice treat :D

Well, we are planning on having a cheesecake wedding cake, so this weekened I got some samples from the cake company and we have tried them out. Champagne and truffle - mmmmm. Honeycomb, very nice. Not so keen on the vanilla with profiteroles.

Anyway, that and my night off has set me back a few days. Bit nothing we can't cope with. Monday morning, back in the diet time! *determined grin*

OH and I had a lovely and loving weekend- these are few ad far between while he is working so hard. And for some reason talking weddings and being thinner is doing wonders for our, erm, how to put this, togetherness. No, mnot just talking sex ladies, remove your minds from the bedrooms! I think we both feel better about ourselves and more together!

OH has lost a stone and that's helping to reduce the amount of moaning he is doing about the diet. he is looking different in the face already. It's fantastic to see how much happier it makes him. And it shows how bing fatter and overweight gets us so down, even when we don't think about it or realise it. I just feel happier and more confident, more energetic, and I can see changes in OH too.

Feeling good this morning people. :)

Just re-read that and I am appalled at all the typos.

Sorry ladies. I am typing on the iPad on my lap!

Oh... well for my hubby it'd be rockstar material :eek:

CHEESECAKE WEDDING CAKE? AM I INVITED? :D ;)

My hubby is super-skinny, but I agree, I feel more attractive to him both sexually and just in general since I've lost 30 pounds. :) I'm really happy to read that you two are benefitting from your lifestyle changes :D

Arrrghhhhh. What is going on I'm my head! In fact, forget that, I know what is going in! Because I have got into my dress and my size 12 I have relaxed and stopped making any more effort and that is not good enough.

I should have started again yesterday after the weekend but there was still sample are to eat. Naughty naughty me. Now I have gone up 2 pounds and am back to last weeks weight, when I was so frustrated it took a week to shift. A week! And now I am right back there.

Grrrr, every pound is now a struggle and I am tripping myself up. Self - sabotage. Enough! Slap yourself and get a grip girl.

Water and CD, that's alllllll I am allowed and today will BE A GOOD DAY!

Back