It's now or never

egbert said:
Arrrghhhhh. What is going on I'm my head! In fact, forget that, I know what is going in! Because I have got into my dress and my size 12 I have relaxed and stopped making any more effort and that is not good enough.

I should have started again yesterday after the weekend but there was still sample are to eat. Naughty naughty me. Now I have gone up 2 pounds and am back to last weeks weight, when I was so frustrated it took a week to shift. A week! And now I am right back there.

Grrrr, every pound is now a struggle and I am tripping myself up. Self - sabotage. Enough! Slap yourself and get a grip girl.

Water and CD, that's alllllll I am allowed and today will BE A GOOD DAY!

I know what your saying, 12lb to go (was only 7) and I keep messing up also away again this weekend so if I dont stick with it today and the rest of this week I will come back seeing 11st again arghhhhhhhhh

Must pull bloody fingers out WE WILL BE GOOD xx

Well, I was very good yesterday and did my best to drink water all day. I want off this weight! Anyway, 1 lb in the right direction, 2lbs to the 10's.

Yesterday I took my mum to see my dress on. She cried. It was very nice to know she likes my dress and I am really happy I have the right one now. Today we are shoe hunting!

Oh dear, I am being a total failure at the moment. I am so angry with myself. Went girlie shopping with my mum yesterday and ignored the bar in my bag in favour of the Chinese lunch bar. I am just not concentrating this week with the kids and my mum here. I know its my own fault.

Feeling fat and bloated this morning. I have got to stick to SS. No more messing. :(

I think its the seasonal changes. Or half term. Or SAD.

Nope, that's all just an excuse, I am just being crap. Crap. Crap.

Getting very cross with myself. Still, a day at home today doing chores so it should be easier! Concentrate girl! My mate wants me to go out drinking this weekend but I think I will have to say no. Must get on track. :(

Egbert, you have done so well to get this far and you are doing brilliantly. As you well know I fell off the CD wagon a long time ago so I know how hard it is to stick to.

I've started back on Slim Fast as it's the one diet that I felt happy doing and was losing the weight with.

Just keep going!! Do you know if it's just the fact that you want to eat food? Maybe you should try eating 1200 cals of food you prepare yourself? That could at least make it more interesting. Or maybe you could do 2 days SS, 2 days 2 packs and a meal, 2 days 1 pack and 2 meals and 1 day of food? At least that way it might make it a little more interesting and it will ease you into normal food?

Thanks BG - but its not that I want the food or am hungry. I just see it in front of me, the kids and my mum are eating it so I have some too. Its just see it, eat it. It's like smoking - I see other people having it so I want one too/feel I am missing out, even though I don't have a craving or like the taste!

This has always been my problem with everything, food, cigs, etc. If I see other people having something I feel I am missing out by not having it. I am sure this is some sort of Psychological thing from my childhood, third child, always deprived, blah blah blah, but the fact is I am a grown up and should be able to say no to myself!

However, yesterday I was relatively good - I had to have some sausages as I was miles away and a 2 hour drive away from my soup last night and needed food. But the damage was not too bad and today I am going to be good. Except - I am not drinking enough water. So, off to have a pint now!

Must do better!

do your mum / partner / /kids know you're not supposed to be eating? what do they say? could you enlist their support and ask them to give you a hard time if you try to break your diet? My family / husband would be so disappointed for me if i ate in front of them, i'd be too ashamed to try.

Ah - but my mum does try to tell me off, and then i get p'd off at her for telling me what to do, and it all gets surly. I am not good at people telling me off - its my diet, I have done it by myself so far and I don't need them all butting in now! Yes, I know they are trying to help but thats how it makes me feel. God I am a difficult cow!

It will be better next week when half term is over! 2 weeks to unemployment too. big changes ahead.

Well - done ok today, but tomorrow I am meant to be going to a halloween party with the kids, and drinking copious amounts of wine - I am not yet decided whether to go or not. Disappoint the kids or another day or two of failure. Grrr - why is there so much temptation.

Anyway, today has been a good day :)

Ah - well the Halloween party is actually on Sunday, which is good news as we don't go out sundays due to work mondays. So tonight we are having an exciting night in by the fire drinking water.

But OH is coming down with a cold and being miserable, although he is sticking to the plan really well. Better than me though. Still - I am battling on. Hard to drink water when the weather is so pants :(

I was really well behaved, drunk pints of water and yet today there is no change on the scales. Grrrrr

My 5 year old appears to have cystitis, she just started screaming while she wee'd last night and was up every hour. So off to the gp first thing this am. Not sure what they can do for it. I a, shattered. Very little sleep! I can smell sausages cooking, I suspect oh is being naughty while I have a short lay in. But, I will not give in. I want to see that 10!

Keep up the good work Egbert! You're going in the right direction. Hope your little girl feels better soon, poor thing.

Oh my I am fed up today. So, all saturday night I was up with DD crying every time she had to wee. Spent sunday morning visiting out of hours gps who decided not to treat her yet, then last night she was up again. Once she went to sleep my DS woke up screaming, scaring the life out of me, and I had to calm him back to sleep. I am shattered.

And being shattered, I am tired and grumpy and feel like munching my way through the kitchen, like the hungry caterpillar. I am meant to be working, but have DD off sick with me, my laptop is playing up and I have work asking me loads of questions for things they need for next week, urgently, that I could have done with a months notice for. And next week is my last week before redundancy, they haven't yet told me if they need me to go in on days I normally work from home, which will cost me a fortune in childcare.

Deep breath - I will not eat chocolate, I will not eat chocolate, I will not eat chocolate, I will . . . . ..not . . . . eat . . . . chocolate.

*looking about for chocolate*. :(

OH - AND - to add to my irritation. Not only has my niece been asking to be my bridesmaid, and my SIL asked if she could just get a matching feather shrug to Amy so she didn't feel left out, which I felt so mean saying no to . . .

then my mate came over yesterday to ask if it would be ok for her daughter to wear this dress she loved, but it is clearly a proper bridesmaid dress.

HELLLOOOOO - since when was it appropriate to wear a bridesmaid dress to a wedding if you ARE NOT A bridesmaid.

FFS, stop asking stupid questions and making me feel like a petty mean cow for wanting my daughter to be special on my wedding day! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh and how about this one,, my nieces mother in law to be turned up to her wedding in a full length White dress with a fishtail! WTF!! We had to laugh but she obviously thought it was ok to turn up and look like another bride!!

Back