It's now or never

Don't feel bad Sunday chicken is not as bad as me at a Chinese buffet restaurant yesterday lunch lol back with it today x

LOL - thats made me feel better.
Well, no water, too much coffee, but otherwise I have been good all day! :p

Why is it 1 naughty day sets you back do far. 3 days back and weigh in in 2 days. Going to be a STS again :(

Argh - still working off the Sunday excess.

Grrr - why is it taking so long - weigh in tomorrow and I am still 10.10, which is 1 more than I was on saturday and since the CDC scales add more, I will end up with a STS. Arrrgghhhh. Stop nibbling and start concentrating.

Water day today!

Egbert,
I have spent last 2 days reading yours and mama 22 diary entries. I just want to say well done for all the hard work.
I have started a diary too, not sure if none are going to be as interesting as both of yours.
It seems that my life revolved around eating and drinking and now that I'm not doing that, I have nothing to say.
Well I'll write it anyway.
Anyway, I digress....well done and keep it up.
x

Egbert,
I have spent last 2 days reading yours and mama 22 diary entries. I just want to say well done for all the hard work.
I have started a diary too, not sure if none are going to be as interesting as both of yours.
It seems that my life revolved around eating and drinking and now that I'm not doing that, I have nothing to say.
Well I'll write it anyway.
Anyway, I digress....well done and keep it up.
x

Thanks Foxylady. And I am sure your diary will be fine, I will make sure to pop in. I am not sure I would call my interesting, when most of the time I am cheating and then kicking my self though:D

I find it does help to have a diary, just to keep track of my excuses and have my shames in print :D

I went to see . . . Bryan Adams 20th anniversary tour of Waking Up the Neighbours last night.

It was excellent

I was there 20 years ago, and had to see this, and I had such a fab time. Whatever you think of his music he is such a fab entertainer live, I was up on my feet rocking away :)

I want to see Robbin Williams once, no where near as good as Bryan. He just makes you want to sing (or in my case shout) along.

Anyway, side benefit was I apparently used a lot more energy than usual and lost about 1.5 lbs so am now at myu lowest weight so far. Weigh in day today so couldn't be better timing, thank you Bryan. X x x

Knackered though, didn't get to bed till 2 and was joined by my son so lots of wriggling and kicking.

Well - official weigh in says I have lost 3 lbs. So - a loss is better than nothing. And - 11 pounds to go (officially) by xmas.

Of course, by my scales I have only got 8 lbs to go by xmas. :)

sTS today. Let's see if we can make it through a weekend without naughtiness - of the eating kind anyway!

Another StS. Well, today is a water day!

Now, what to get my 5 year old for Xmas, I took her to toys r us for inspiration yesterday and she liked . . . The £2 ty soft toys. Great, but not much of a present! I am thinking of karaoke of some sort. Any one with a small child know which machine is best?

STS the again - how depressing.

Well - kids are sorted for xmas. They sent their letters to Father xmas - I have some stuff we add to the fire to make it go blue, which I told DD is magic dust sent from the big man to make sure the letter gets to him - then she put her letter on and off it went. When the fire turned back to normal she knows he has got it - which takes about an hour - an hour of silence while she watched the fire - ahhhh bliss.

We are so cruel to our children!

Anyway - one karaoke machine ordered so I expect that will drive me mad by Boxing day. And a few smaller toys for DS.

Now - just my brothers, fiance, in laws to buy for . . . . Ideas anyone?

Afternoon -- You are doing well with the weight and shopping. You need to stop daily weighing -- it is not good. I have no idea what your budget is -- so, no suggestions.

My DD loves her karaoke machine... I am sure yours will also.

I hope you have a good day.

Mel, I have to weigh every day to control myself, otherwise I would go cheat for a few days in a row pretending it's not having an effect and then be worse when I did weigh myself. Daily weighing helps me.

However, good day at it yesterday. 10.7.4 today and I am feeling motivated and determined. 7 lbs to go by Xmas! ;)

egbert said:
Mel, I have to weigh every day to control myself, otherwise I would go cheat for a few days in a row pretending it's not having an effect and then be worse when I did weigh myself. Daily weighing helps me.

However, good day at it yesterday. 10.7.4 today and I am feeling motivated and determined. 7 lbs to go by Xmas! ;)

Well done Egbert, I weigh every day to it keeps me going

Another daily weigher here. Because I weigh every day I know I was 3lbs lighter on Saturday, and that I must be retaining water like a sponge. If I just weighed on a Tuesday (my official weigh in day) I might think That my 1lb weight difference from last Tuesday was all the weight I'd lost for the week and that something was going wrong.

Horses for courses, but I tried weekly weighing, had a couple of very nasty shocks on weigh in day, and had to struggle not to cry all over my CDC I need to be forewarned, and I need the whole picture.

Well - today I am starving for some reason, so I am going to be knocking back the water until I am swimming!

HAve poorly toddler at home - well, he may be poorly, he may have just eaten something that irritated his milk intolerance. Either way, he is fairly explosive in the nappy area. Mush to DDs disgust, as she was in the bath with him when he exploded - lol.

Right - bath full of toys to rinse off now - oh the joy of being a mummy.

Arrgghhhhh - I am having major munchies today

Terrible cravings. I am knocking back water, had a lump of cheese :( and am on my 4 o'clock CD bar - its only 1pm.

Arrggghhhhhh

Oh dear come on Egbert get yourself a hot drink they work better for me when I want to eat. Very disappointing WI for me this week so stay strong x

Now have hot coffee in hand. Already snuck a few of DS's crisps and smarties. Argghghh, whats wrong with me today.

Back