It's now or never

Good stone choice :) :) :)

Goodness me. Spent all day yesterday with hideous indigestion, severe stomach pain everytime I moved. FinalY this morning I am clearing some wind and (sorry, TMI) liquid time on the toilet.

This happened last time I was off the diet for a few days and had a drink. I am now a bit worried that the CD may be wrecking my stomach lining somehow. I have been off the diet all week but only just added alcohol, wasn't even a lot as it hurt ( which I am annoyed about, it was Xmas day after all)

Can CD damage your stomach lining, or too long on a liquid diet cause problems? I do not want this happening at my wedding, I couldn't stand up!

I think CD makes your stomach lining more exposed, so any reaction you are prone to is multiplied and you may react to rich food and/or alcohol when normally you would not.

I have had dreadful indigestion on planned breaks, but for Christmas i had already been on step3 for a month before, and i've not had any problems with indigestion at all.

So i would say that in the long term you will not have any problems, but if you are not off the diet for too long before your wedding, i would be very careful with your intake to be on the safe side.

egbert said:
Goodness me. Spent all day yesterday with hideous indigestion, severe stomach pain everytime I moved. FinalY this morning I am clearing some wind and (sorry, TMI) liquid time on the toilet.

This happened last time I was off the diet for a few days and had a drink. I am now a bit worried that the CD may be wrecking my stomach lining somehow. I have been off the diet all week but only just added alcohol, wasn't even a lot as it hurt ( which I am annoyed about, it was Xmas day after all)

Can CD damage your stomach lining, or too long on a liquid diet cause problems? I do not want this happening at my wedding, I couldn't stand up!

I was the same the other week but have added food all week and was fine yesterday

Hi,

Sorry you and your daughter were poorly over Christmas. I hope that you are both fully recovered now.

Mel

Well - 28th December. Stomach seems better, cough is not too bad, voice still gone, temper waning and very tired.

Home from visiting my mums now, so you would think getting home would be relaxing but within 2 hours of being home the kids have trashed the place. I have people coming for an xmas drink tomorrow and now I have loads of cleaning to do. Blimey, how grumpy do I sound.

OK, now for the confession - 4 pounds on, I feel fat and heavy and just unfit, although being ill for 2 weeks could be to blame. I am going to carry on with light meals every day for new year as we have a party to go to, then straight back on the diet, SS, full on no cheating. Never though I would be looking forward to the 2nd Jan so much more than the night before. lol.

Wedding news - well, off to see the registrar tomorrow to announce our intent to marry, lets just hope they don't need to know what our surnames will be as we are still in debate!

they won't ask about your surnames, don't worry. exciting times!

Well - 28th December. Stomach seems better, cough is not too bad, voice still gone, temper waning and very tired.

Glad to read that you are on the mend!

Home from visiting my mums now, so you would think getting home would be relaxing but within 2 hours of being home the kids have trashed the place.

But yours are little -- my big ones trash the house. They are supposed to be helpful.

I have people coming for an xmas drink tomorrow and now I have loads of cleaning to do. Blimey, how grumpy do I sound.

But, we totally get it... so complain away!

OK, now for the confession - 4 pounds on, I feel fat and heavy and just unfit, although being ill for 2 weeks could be to blame.

Not anywhere near the worst gain I've read on this forum and at least you are brave enough to weigh yourself. You'll shift it in no time at all.

I am going to carry on with light meals every day for new year as we have a party to go to, then straight back on the diet, SS, full on no cheating.

I am with you on this -- back to being comitted (focused).

Never though I would be looking forward to the 2nd Jan so much more than the night before. lol.

We get that, too. All the bad food and drink does not sit well in such a clean body.

Wedding news - well, off to see the registrar tomorrow to announce our intent to marry, lets just hope they don't need to know what our surnames will be as we are still in debate!

Whoop! Keep us posted.

Our 25th anniversary is January 11th, 2012. I kept my own last name. Neither name is easy to spell or remember, but my mine is very "ethnic" and I am proud of my Scandinavian heritage. However, we agreed that the children would have his surname (no double thing as they are both long) -- because his name starts with a C and mine an S. As a teacher I know that being at the beginning of the alphabet can be an advantage.

You can always change it later by deed poll if you choose to do so. I have one friend whose husband took her name because he liked it better. Very modern and practical of him.

Oh dear, awful. Just stood on the scales and almost cried. Disgusting! A few days of solid indulgence and it is disgusting how fast the weight goes up.

Sme of it surely must just be food weight inside me and will come out in a loo trip??? It cannot be possible to put so many pounds of fat on in a day.

We have a beach party themed new years go to tonight and traditionally I am In charge of cocktails. What I really want to do is just get on the diet right now.

Fat heavy disgusting overindulgent slob! Tomorrow is diet day big time!

Hi egbert here to follow your diary... Sending lots of luck x

True, where does it all come from, sure half of it must be water that's clinging on ..... and poo!

Happy New Year - let us know how you get on! x

On the one hand I make excellent cocktails. On the other, I am far too good at drinking them too. God, felt murky and muggy all day. But - thats it. 2012 has begun and tomorrow its fast track CD diet, 4 days to weigh in and I will be in ketosis by then - time to get rid of the last stone!

So - new year resolutions. I don't really believe in them and never keep them. But this year - I will keep the weight off. I will lose the last stone. i will get married. Now those, I think I can keep. :)

Ok. Start weight for 2012 is 11stone.

Next weigh in is Thursday, so it's serious SS and water time!

egbert said:
Ok. Start weight for 2012 is 11stone.

Next weigh in is Thursday, so it's serious SS and water time!

I'm 10,13.4 this morning :-( we have guess tonight but I'm going to SS+ today then SS tomorrow. This IS the year we reach target in time for summer yey (well 11th feb is my target)

Oh for blimey it is so hard restarting after 2 weeks off. I am so hungry right now, forgot what this bit is like and its only day 1.

More water! More water! More water!

Back