It's now or never

Happy Sunday, Egbert!!!

Well, another day of good behaviour.

Whoop! Wish I could say the same... I am determined to be good. I am afraid I will be letting my BL team down (and myself).

I will be interested to see whether tomorrow I am up or down though. In theory I should still lose on SS + - ill be peeved if I don't.

But, if you do not show the loss you think you should... remember that your body does not it is your "weigh day" and that drop may come a bit later. So, be patient... you have lost so much you know it works!

Not sure the lemsips are helping though :(

The cold will pass -- use what you need.

There must be a lot of new or returned CD'ers - the diary page is full and i keep losing my diaary onto page 2 - lol. Its January!

If you click on UserCP at the top left in the blue bar -- that will show you all the threads to which you are subscribed (I always use this to find where I've posted and periodically "unsubscribe" from inactive threads, etc.) Your diary should be found there -- as you post in it. ;)

Well day 5 of the re-start, shall we call it the January attack plan, and I am 6lbs down, or just 1lb above the pre-xmas indulgences.

FAB!!! Less FLAB!!! ;)

So - I am happy with that -- I know I would be!

So current weight is 10.8 - 8 lbs to go to target - any more is just going to be a reward! I can do 8lbs in Jan surely!

That's a lot -- as you weigh less you need fewer calories to maintain your weight so the losses will slow down. So, do not set yourself up to be disappointed.

Still full of cough and phlegm - yuch.

Sorry to hear this. I hope you are better soon.

So wedding news - where are we. I cant remember what I have said before - I have ordered the centerpiece - we are having sweet trees.

What are these? I think we had floral arrangements... but it was 25 years ago this week... and I'd have to check the photos! ;)
So - more shoe shopping *sigh* :)

You can do this... just grit your teeth and get on with it! ;) PMSL

Hen night is booked - OH has been told his stag do is being planned.

Sounds like fun!

I got a picture frame I needed for the 'signing book' last night - finally found one in Tescos of all places.

I read somewhere that one in every eight pounds spent the UK is spent at Tescos... you can understand why that is: they seem to be a one-stop shop!

Honestly - what do the men do?

Annoy you, get in the way, ask stupid questions, etc. ;)

Added a new target to my sig - to try to do some exercise.

I need to do this, too!

Well today i have got out the Wii Active my OH bought me when I was pg with my son - he is now 28 months!

LOL, I have one from Christmas 2009 I have never used.

Anyway, I had a go and its manageable for a lazy exercise hating person like me, so thats 25 mins done. Then on the Wii fit which laughed at me - its only been 400 days since my last visit.

I had that happen last spring it's been nearly that long. I was about the same weight -- interestingly enough. (I'd been a lot lower and a bit higher between "goes".)

I like MyFitnessCoach (orginal) -- it changes up the routine and you do not need the fitboard ot to hold the controller, except to make selections and answer questions. I just set it aside. You use your own step, weights, fitball, etc. (It asks you what you have). The new one has a lot of recipes, etc. and I just want a routine that is not the same thing every day.

However - since I last went on the wii fit I have lost 3stone 7 lbs - :):):):) YAY me
Sometimes its nice to see a reminder.

That is so awesome!

So - 45 mins of exercise done today and I feel quite stretched out. :)

Excellent way to meet a target!

I hope you enjoyed your walk.

Mel

Added a new target to my sig - to try to do some exercise.
Well today i have got out the Wii Active my OH bought me when I was pg with my son - he is now 28 months! Anyway, I had a go and its manageable for a lazy exercise hating person like me, so thats 25 mins done. Then on the Wii fit which laughed at me - its only been 400 days since my last visit.

However - since I last went on the wii fit I have lost 3stone 7 lbs - :):):):) YAY me
Sometimes its nice to see a reminder.

So - 45 mins of exercise done today and I feel quite stretched out. :)

Hi Mel

My internet connection has been playing up something chronic and I seem to be posting extra commons everywhere!

These are my sweet trees - well - the people making them -
Sweet Tree by Rivera - Home

Its a simple idea and easy enough to make, but my mum was going on about making someone else do it to be sure they arrived, were done, looked ok - so, I have ordered a selection which I hope will double as favours, as I am not doing those.

I object to paying florist prices for things that will die in a day or so.

those are brilliant - so pretty and unusual.

Half a pound a day. Slow but steady.

:)

That a great loss oer day and still loads more than a conventional diet. Have you moved up then?

Cheers ladies - I did enjoy last night having some prawns - bit weird, stir fried with peas but hey, it was chewable.

Now - the bouquet, Do people even bother to throw a bouquet at a wedding anymore - would you feel patronised, embarrassed or up for a laugh if we got all the unmarried women together for the bouquet toss. I would have to have a small separate bouquet made, since I am not throwing my expensive one . . .

peas!!!!!! living life dangerously there, honey - peas are chocka with sweet carby yumminess! I miss peas... :(

anyway, i threw my bouquet - but i got all the single people, male and female, to try and catch it. funnily enough - or perhaps not - my sister's only-just-ex-husband caught it.

We threw mine and hubby threw my garter same for us mixed sex on the dance floor all for a giggle, my sister got my flowers and gave them to me as she knew I wanted to keep them. One of my brother in laws got the garter and he wore it stretched around his head all night never got it back and I don't think it would have fit anyway.

peas!!!!!! living life dangerously there, honey - peas are chocka with sweet carby yumminess! I miss peas... :(

Arggh - are you sure? MY CDC told me green veg were fine, low carb. She never said that they were high in carbs.

:(:(:(:mad::mad:

Well, just checked my guest list and I only have 5 non-married couples, and they are all couples so probably not worth doing it :(

yup peas are a no-no. not all green veg are created equal - and anything that tastes 'sweet' is out.

Arggh - are you sure? MY CDC told me green veg were fine, low carb. She never said that they were high in carbs.

:(:(:(:mad::mad:

I was told that too Hun! So does anyone know what green veg we can have? Help......! Xxx

Well my shoe delivery came . . . Now I just don't know what to do.

I have the original shoes i bought for the wedding - which I love so much but I just can't get over that they are really high and I will be taller than OH (he says he doesn't mind but I do) and I don't know if I can walk in them all day . . .

Then I found the ivory lace shoes which OH said he likes, they were only £23, and they are nice enough, just shoes, but smaller heel and I can walk in them. (except my left heel just keeps slipping out as I walk, how can I stop that?) So they would be ok for the wedding . . .

Ivory lace court shoes -

Oh - and these black ones, also in the sale, just for any occasion - also in Debenhams sale for about £23

Black lace overlay court shoes -

WHat do you think, stick to my originals, go for the new ones or just keep looking . . .

If your original shoes were single I would chat them up, they are so gorgous!

Could you were them just for a little bit, maybe the walk down the isle and the photo's?? What a wonderfully original choice they are. Where are they from?

x

I was told that too Hun! So does anyone know what green veg we can have? Help......! Xxx

did your cdc not give (or sell) you a spiral-bound handbook? it's pretty essential.

off the top of my head you can have salad leaves, cucumber, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, green peppers, mushroom...

no root veg, no onions, no peas/mange tout etc.

If your original shoes were single I would chat them up, they are so gorgous!

Could you were them just for a little bit, maybe the walk down the isle and the photo's?? What a wonderfully original choice they are. Where are they from?

x

They are from Irregular Choice - I love them

did your cdc not give (or sell) you a spiral-bound handbook? it's pretty essential.

off the top of my head you can have salad leaves, cucumber, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, green peppers, mushroom...

no root veg, no onions, no peas/mange tout etc.

Yep - I have the book. Suppose I should read it a bit closer. I just liked the ease of thinking, its green!

Ahh I thought they looked like they were. I used to work on Regent street and would spend my lunch breaks drooling in the window!

COuld you get some slippers from there to change into after? It would be such a shame not to show them off!

Back